Feeling disheartened.

i dont class them as cheats as this throws my head!

If its planned, its allowed and has been thought about in detail as to how to handle it. I have a wedding a week sunday and i am off plan and have to break ketosis because i'm allowing myself a couple of drinks. I dont feel bad about this though, its planned and "normal" and tbf, its why i started Cambridge when i did!

Thanks Ian, I am pleased with my bmi I just want to lose that little bit more to put me smack in the middle of healthy range. I have no real interest in being skinny just fit and healthy. The first part is to get rid of the excess weight and some toning up. Before I had a car crash and put on about 1.5 stone I was training for a triathlon. Now I have the opportunity to get rid of all the extra weight get proper toned and fit thanks to this diet. That's what I'm going to do.

I find it ok to deal with planned cheats but anything unplanned completely throws me. I totally get that thinking of it as cheats doesn't work for everyone but a break might be another way of thinking of it. It has shown me that even after Cambridge I will need to continue planning my meals as when I don't I know I am at risk of making bad choices.

wow thats amazing!!!! You like the exercise side of things then hun!

time is what stops me doing more! :(

Love getting sweaty! Feels refreshing! Hate it when I can't exercise, I get depressed and eat! Worst of both worlds. But this is the right time for me to clear my body of all the crap including the fat and get myself where I want to be. Weigh in on Monday and I feel better about the whole thing thanks to all of you. I'm really glad I get to keep online versions of you in my pocket for when I feel low. Without you I'd have had the hubby's final Easter egg! Thank you all!

So glad your pocket has kept you on track hun! Its not worth coming off plan for.

i'm itching to get home and do yoga/pilates after a really crappy day at work

Back