Feeling down

Bettyboob

Had my Op done on Monday so been feeling sorry for myself as I'm in agony due my 3rd week wi tomorrow I've gone and blown it by eating a scotch egg so doubt I'll have a loss now :cry: got a terrible headache aswell today xx

Bettyboob said:
Had my Op done on Monday so been feeling sorry for myself as I'm in agony due my 3rd week wi tomorrow I've gone and blown it by eating a scotch egg so doubt I'll have a loss now :cry: got a terrible headache aswell today xx

Oh Hun, it's ok class it as a blip and keep going just remember there's always next week good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

oooooohhh so very spooky you posted, ive been thinking of you today, wondering how the op went. what did they say? (sorry if im been too personal) hope your ok. the scotch egg wont have effected anything hun. its only a one off thing xxxxxxx

Haha Bessie had laparoscopy and a hystroscopy gotta see consultant in 2 weeks now just feeling like crAp the pain from the gases are bloody painful plus my bellys all bloated so dunno how my weigh in is gonna go tomorrow :sigh:X

If it's just air causing the bloating then it shouldn't effect you too much, if at all. Think about it, if the air around us was heavy then we'd all be pancakes. (Mmm.. bad choice of words.. now I got a craving)
Have you got painkillers for the bloating? And don't worry about a minuscule scotch egg, people have had much worse blips believe me.
xxxxx

Thanks bev but ended up having 4 Jaffa cakes too. Naughty me I was 9 12 on Monday now saying 10 1 :sigh:I've got co codomols for painkillers they knock me out lol not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow though x

Think of the upside, it was only 4 jaffa cakes as opposed to finishing off a whole pack (which I could do with ease) so I wouldn't worry about it, if nothing else, think of it as a little treat for being post-op and it was a one off thing.
Also congrats on getting to 9st12lbs, that's fantastic! Don't worry about the 10st1lbs because people fluctuate with how much water they drink and when they 'eat' the sachets.
You'll do brill tomorrow at weigh in, don't you worry. xxxx

Back