Feeling dreadful first thing...

think_thin

Does anyone else feel absolutely pants when they wake up? I feel dreadful, really weak, lethargic and grumpy until I've drunk a full litre of water, after which I feel ok. Is this just me or is it normal? Will it go away? (I'm on day 11 btw)

Thank you in advance (and thank you everyone who has posted on this forum - its a god send!)

To be honest, I ALWAYS feel really grumpy in the morning, irrespective of LL!

I've not heard of this but are you stopping drinking in the evening because you don't want to be up in the night going to the loo? It sounds like you're dehydrated so maybe try a big glass of water just before bed....

I think you're right - I'm definitely dehydrated. But I drink at least my 4 litres (rarely over 5 though), right the way up until bedtime. I now keep a litre bottle on my bedside for the morning though.

Maybe I just need some more water generally...might try upping to over 5l every day and see how that works.

I guess that as you are grumpy (annoyingly grumpy :)) I probably would seem annoyingly chirpy!

I hide my grumpiness under a (probably thin) veneer of pleasantness! Or, more accurately, semi-comatose-ness. I perk up no end around 10am-11am though!

Back