Feeling ever so depressed, NEED HELP!!

you have to feel happy in side - the law of attraction and what not. if you are feeling crap about yourself now is not the best time to find a man - its not the end of the world. you have to realise you have to be important, look after your self. when you do find self confidence from with in it will rador (vibrations) out to the external world

Thanks for all of the advice guys. I really appreciate it. I'm trying really hard to pick myself up at the moment and it's proving so difficult. I was once anorexic and I feel myself sliding down that road again. I'm hardly eating and I'm upping my exercise. I just think I need to slow dwon but I have no time for anything at the mo!!
Oh well, slow and steady it is.

Thanks again.

Scozer. XX

Read this and it reminded me of me.

I have days when I'm incredibly low, but I know why this is, I think.
For me it's because we have no money, I can't seem to find a job either so I'm very aware that I'm not helping, and I basically have no life at all. *sigh*

However, don't worry about not finding a man - when the time is right, a man will find you babes, and he won't care how fat or thin you are cos it'll be YOU he wants xx

Back