feeling excited but anxious

missprim

Saw cdc on Friday but decided I wouldn't start the diet till tomorrow as had big meal out with friends planned for last night. Anyway feeling really excited about it and even started getting butterflies :) Just hope I can stick to it. Keep thinking of the new clothes I can buy and all the things I can do with the kids that I can't or won't do now :D

Sharon x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dibspl

Radix lecti
Best of luck

I've just about finished my 4th week and lost 20Lbs so it will be well worth the sacrifice, like you i put it off until after a weekend away. I'm dong sole source but i am off to Butlins next weekend and it has tied in perfectly with add a meal week, so at least i can sit down with a salad and eat with everyone else. :D It's easy to get into the swing of it and the quick results help u with the willpower to stick to it. I keep my last meal until later in the evening then sit in front of the telly with a big mug of soup :) Let us know how you get on - but keep those positive thoughts bout the new slinky you ;)

debz32

Gold Member
Saw cdc on Friday but decided I wouldn't start the diet till tomorrow as had big meal out with friends planned for last night. Anyway feeling really excited about it and even started getting butterflies :) Just hope I can stick to it. Keep thinking of the new clothes I can buy and all the things I can do with the kids that I can't or won't do now :D

Sharon x

Good on ya Sharon !!

You will be fine.....prepare to be AMAZED at how quickly you shrink :eek:

Good luck hun.....

love

Debz
xx

missprim

Thanks Dibspl and Debz. Fantastic weight losses both of you. Just hope I do as well.

Sharon x

debz32

Gold Member
Thanks Dibspl and Debz. Fantastic weight losses both of you. Just hope I do as well.

Sharon x

OF COURSE YOU WILL !!!

CD is FAB.....:D

look forward to sharing your successes with you....

love

Debz
xx

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Good luck Sharon. It can be a bit difficult about day 2-3 but then it is SO easy !!!!!!!! You'll be just fine!

lisaloooo

Good luck for tomorrow.:)

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
Good Luck!!!

blitz

Silver Member
Good luck. Im just finishing week 7 and can still remember starting week 1 feeling like you. It can seem a bit scarey but just follow the diet to the rule and you will see the lbs drop off.

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck, the first few days are the hardest then it does get easier...

Love