• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling Frustrated. How do you get through it?

Hello,

I've not really posted much, I have mostly been lurking but I am starting to feel more and more frustrated with my weight loss.

I have tried talking to my husband, although supportive he just says your doing great dont give up. So I wondered if anyone had any tips to get through this before I console myself with a chocolate button or ten!

Im 7wks in and although I have lost over 15 inches I have only lost a stone. All I can think is that equates to 2lb a week and I know any loss is good but I am starting to struggle as the amount of effort im putting in does'nt seem to reflect on the scales.

Is there anything I can do to aid the weightloss and/or just get through this frustration?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st6lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
Wow, your inch loss is fab!! I wouldn't worry too much about the amount on the scales, and anyway, 2lb a week is blumming brilliant!

I would say that as your BMI is quite low anyway, that is probably why your weight loss is 'slow'.

All I can say is keep at it, you are doing excellent.

Theresa x

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
I have to agree.

At the end of the day we don't walk around with a pair of bathroom scales strapped to our backs.

Our size is more important than our weight.

Hi Theresa,

Im not knocking the inch loss although they are going from the wrong places! I still have a couple of stone to go but im quite tall so I think that makes a difference aswell.

I think I'm just stuck in a rut at the moment so I'm going to go and plan some more 790 meals and try on some jeans in the next size down that I WILL be fitting into soon!

thanks

sarah

stbg,

I am trying to get my head round the whole size versus weight loss issue but after years of 'slimming' its as if I need the lb loss to validate the inch loss iyswim? By the way congratulations on your weight loss, its a fantastic achievement.

sarah x