feeling good

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by moocow27, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. moocow27

moocow27 Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.72%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well im 3 days in to my diet or shud i say life changing healthy eating n i feel great.i feel like i have loads of energy,feeling alot healthier alrdy n in the zone.ive been to zumba class tonite loved it goin to gym tomorow n circuits training fri so im hoping by tues,my weigh day,i will have lost at least 5ibs!
    defo need to do it this time as i dont wana b that unhappy slob i usually feel like who thinks her hubby doesnt even fancy her even tho he tells me all the time he does bt i cant help think otherwise,i mean y wud he want me wen he can have sum lovely skinny lass bt like he says hes married to me we have 3 lush kids im just so down on meself n need to stop it :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    Sounds like you're doing really well honey! Keep it up x

4. Kayee

Kayee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie + low fat
    well done moocow. hey i wanted to get that zumba on the xbox. haha apperantly its a really good workout! i was the same when i started my diet i instantlly felt i had more energy keep up with the good work and let us know how u get on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.