feeling great!!

well maintained this week not too disapointed as had nawty few days so hopefully bk on track tmoro and will av a good lose next week :D

p.s going order a chinese now because only had a yogurt today and im starvingggggggg :)

afternoon all :) hope everyones well

breakfast:2 extra light triangles with 4 ryvitas and pint of water

lunch:jacket pot with tuna mayo and salad (2 syns mayo) and ff yog

dinner:i dont no prob quorn lamb grills sw chips beans and egg
with lots of fresh fruit

need to do a shopping list today going to tesco tonight so looking for tesco ideas anyone no any yummy free tesco foods??x

Hope you enjoyed your chinese, and well done on STS:)
Tesco do a simply cook range, and the lamb shank in mint gravy and the chicken breasts topped with cheese and bacon are both free on extra easy and original.
There is also a Tesco finest liver & shallotts ready meal, that is also free, but I haven't spotted it in my Tesco.

Hope you enjoyed your chinese, and well done on STS:)
Tesco do a simply cook range, and the lamb shank in mint gravy and the chicken breasts topped with cheese and bacon are both free on extra easy and original.
There is also a Tesco finest liver & shallotts ready meal, that is also free, but I haven't spotted it in my Tesco.

mmm sounds lovely will write them down see if i have any luck finding them thanks ginlin hope ur well sweet xx

:(

:break_diet: was having a good day last nyt till we went to friends house and consumed far to much alcohol :eek: heads banging today :(

breakfast:nothing

dinner:tesco chicken and bacon layered salad=20 syns :rolleyes:

oh dear i think if i stay on track now till thurs i may be able to pull it off :confused:

That's bad!
Why on earth do they make such unhealthy readily prepared salads?:(

i no its shocking you think il have sumit like that becuase its healthy :rolleyes: would of been better having a sausage roll lol x

Yeah I've had that pre SW! It's Mayo city!

I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm just in a pub resisted steak baguette and having prawn jacket and diet coke!

well my day went from bad to worse :( magnum sausage roll tuna mayo jacket pot oh dear?

morning

morning all i really have got to stop this weekend nawtyness doesnt get me anywhere been on track for 5 days if i maintain again next week il be gutted and iv only got myself to blame.

so theres a line under it end off the weekend bad girl :D

friends said the other day my tummy looks like iv lost inches so that should give me more drive to keep going.:rolleyes:

Iam off to iceland see if i can find any syn free nice food going to look on the threads see what that brings sorry for ranting on lol!!

breakfast:eek:melette and beans cup of coffee skimmed milk i swapped my semi skimmed to skimmed :D

right so im ere feeling positive just been for a walk burn some calories and remind myself exactly why iam on this plan.

lunch:ham and turkey mixed salad with two slices of weight watchers 400g bread(hexb)and 2 laughing cow light triangles(part hexa)
1 litre of water and 2 activia ff yogs.

dinner will be:iceland braised steak in rich gravy (free) mash 2 syns for butter and veg

taking syns so far to 2 1/2(milk) :)

Back