feeling great!!

breakfast:mullerlight didnt really feel hungry

lunch:ham and cheese spread (hexa) sandwhich on 2 brown weight watchers bread (hexb)

tea:2 chicken breasts with bacon cheese and leek sauce (7 syns) for whole thing not too bad if im good all day get to have something yummy for tea and il have salad and sw wedges :)

well iv defo got munches today :S not been nawty though i made two chicken breast in oven with sum salad and had a chicken pasta mug shot all freeeeeeeee :)

i did jackie on sat :0( oh well we drawn a line eh :) im just watching bbc news all these riots bloody scarey xx

breakfast:mullerlight

dinner:2 slices of toast with 2 fried eggs in fry light

not sure what to have for tea just going nip town get some gloss as having new carpets friday so want get it all done :)

right been to iceland picked up simply cook chicken breasts in cheese and ham (didnt no syn value) oops 11 syns for pack if i dont have any syns today which i havent i could get away with it :) if not il have braised steak in rich gravy which is free with some veg and mash x

snacks for the day :chicken noodle mug shot free and 2 peaches and lots of water :)

feeling so fat and frumpy today although i do everyday but feeling down in dumps today feel like iv not lost and put on etc etc :(

breakfast:ham and eggs with 2 slices of brown bread (hexb)

feeling so fat and frumpy today although i do everyday but feeling down in dumps today feel like iv not lost and put on etc etc :(

breakfast:ham and eggs with 2 slices of brown bread (hexb)

<<<Big Hugs>>>
I know that feelig oh too well xxx
What do you do, extra easy or red?

extra easy im going to see tomorow if theres no lose il try get my head around the green and red days i dont no how to do them lol xxx

I've looked back a couple of days, and if you are doing extra easy then you don't seem to be inlcuding a third superfree in some of your meals?:)

I've looked back a couple of days, and if you are doing extra easy then you don't seem to be inlcuding a third superfree in some of your meals?:)

i no :( i was thinking that yesterday i cant seem to get my head round it lol i think i need speak to my consultant or change groups as theres that many people there i just go in get weighed walk straight bk out :(

although i do eat alot if fruit and salad etc i have noticed i not been writing this is in :/ going sit down and re-plan meals etc x

From what I gather from other people I know who attend different meetings to me, it is down to the individual consultant as to how much emphasis they put on the third superfree, which according to my current C, is the crux of the plan, and she encourages more than a third for better losses, and puts a great emphasis on speed foods also xx

weigh in today not feeling very opturmistic (cnt spell) lol

breakfast 2 slices brown bread 1 laughing cow light triangle and some turkey.

Back