feeling great!!

:(

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WELL I WAS HAVING A GREAT DAY AND I WALKED IN THE KITCHEN AND 10 YES 10 CUSTARD CREAMS JUMPED DOWN MY THROAT :sign0007:

feeling very silly just done 20 mins on excercise bike but dont think that will make any diff dont u jst hate it when food jumps down ur throat???

hey tilly yes much better thanks not expecting a lose this week tho :( guna try my best iv got weigh in a day earlier to as going to portsmouth thursday just for the night see family so will miss my weigh in so i best buck my ideas up lol xx

well i just spoke to my consultant to tell her il be going to her weds group for an early weigh in but she said it stopped last week so iv had book a weeks hol but that will give me time get a few pounds off before next week in x

breakfast:melon and mullerlight

dinner:ham salad with 2 nimble bread

tea:fish and chips :(

100+ syns oh dear need get my head back on track before my weight i lost last week creaps back on why o why do i do it?off to bed to reflect on my day and hopefully wake up with a sw friendly brain x

back on track

i have woken feeling very stupid about yesterday:sigh: :break_diet: but i no what iv done wrong iv punished myself lol:rolleyes: and im back on track today off to dentist for check up at 11am :eek: aslong as he keeps his tools to himself il be ok:p lol il update food later have a great day everyone :)

just cme back dentist said i got 'dry socket' whatever that is put sum medicine dressing in and more anti biotics i thought having the tooth out was the end of the prob obv not.

dinner:gammon steak in chedder sauce with jacket pot and salad

tea:spag bol :)

wigglyworm said:
just cme back dentist said i got 'dry socket' whatever that is put sum medicine dressing in and more anti biotics i thought having the tooth out was the end of the prob obv not.

dinner:gammon steak in chedder sauce with jacket pot and salad

tea:spag bol :)

Oohh I've had dry socket it's so painful!!!

sure is nasty isnt it hopefully the end of it now few days il be back to myself :) thanks for popping by shellie hope ur well xxx

Dry socket, does not sound very pleasant:(

Today's food sounds delicious, and just forget about yesterday, as long as you enjoyed it when you were eating it, you will soon catch up:)

Hi Claire

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! I'm looking at people's weight loss diaries with interest as I'm a newbie. You're doing brilliantly to be having such a fantastic SW day after being to the dentist - the last thing on my mind would be cooking loadsa of fab free food!

Take care & good luck

L x

I'm gutted that the Blueberry Mullerlights seem to have disappeared - I loved them! :( x

They were just lush, I was totally devastated when Muller stopped making them. The Strawberry Cheesecake ones are lovely too, but aren't they a syn? x

hey all just to let you no im off to see family till fri so i wont be on but il be back :) xx

Back