feeling great!!

I also hate the dentist *shudder* x

hey tilly not doing well at all had a horrid day got a face size of football rang nhs direct they told me ring local emerg dentist but they were just closing so i have got to go in morning she sed sounds like i need anti biotics its really put me off for life terrible :( i havent been on plan today at all just had bits of what i cud eat when i wanted thanks for asking about me xx

saturday 23rd july

breakfast:mullerlight

dinner::break_diet: bowl of cereal i dont no syn value so going call it 15 syns lol was hungry and my asda shop isnt delivered until tonight going have to work hard this week try and pull it back just hard when you not feeling to good :cry:
and * week has come :mad: so dont no which place to hold first my gob or my tummy:rolleyes:

Did you have to go to the emergency dentist or have things settled down a bit

yes i went first thing this morn and they did a antiseptic wash out and gave me local aneasetic so i could get sum sleep got sum anti biotics so things can only get better :)x

sunday 24th july

morning all feeling lil better today hoping be 100% back on plan and last two days have done min damage :rolleyes:

breakfast :half melon and mullerlight

dinner:lamb shank in mint gravy (1 syn)
with potatoes veg.

tea:2 slices nimble hexb with ham salad.

hexa (250ml semi skimmed milk )

ok change of plan lunch is:mixed salad with tuna ham boiled eggs and 2 nimble bread 2 squirts of extra light mayo 2 syns?

and for tea il make the lamb shanks :)

yummy

well tea was lovely had a lamb shank chosen by you asda one its 1 syn and its worth it and was already in gravy so that saved me a syn or two had it with mash cabbage carrots peas so full now think il have a options hot chocolate later taking my syns to 5 today :)

Back