pomodoro tomato salad- was delish!!!
banana
Pear

cup of tea
2 pints of water
500ml of diet coke

I'm ok to keep eating right? :eek:

Last edited:
Yes. I would if I were hungry. As soon as you start to impose limits it becomes a DIET and if you are hungry you are more likely to go off plan later. Eat freely, within plan. You won't always have days like this so if you are then feed your body! Just do it sensibly! ;)

I had to read your list if good twice to be sure but I don't think what you've eaten is anywhere near enough anyway so eat some more!

Yup, if you're hungry eat plenty free and super free to fill you up.

Also you've not had any hex or syns yet by the looks of things, so you can get some of them down you!

Thanks guyss!!!
I don't need to be told to eat more twice. I don't need to be told at all it seems as I did anyway! la la laaaaa :D

Here's some more details so that we understand why I don't lose more than one pound a week:-

2 eggs (scrambled with a butt load of sweetener- yum!!!)
massive pot of pineapple (190g bought from Sainsburys- deliciously lazy)
tomato mug shot (1 syn as they are the cheap Poundland versions goddammit!!!)
pomodor(in)o tomato salad- was delish!!! http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1385136588498 with 10g parmagiana (half HeA) (2 syns for balsamic dressing)
banana
Pear
sunbites- sour cream and cracked black pepper, omg these are good!!! (6 syns)
clementine

2 VERY LARGE cups of tea (red milk- other half of HeA, or might decide to syn if I want more cheese later!)
2 pints of water
500ml of diet coke

I think I've probably not had as much to drink as usual?

Hope you're all chirpy with only 1 hour to go until hometime!!! xxxxx

Hard to tell quantities but I think I'd be hungry too!
If you're doing EE I'd have some carbs (Heb best of all) and some more protein to fill me up.
Also some more water.
Might just be me but 1lb sounds like a good loss for your BMI! Keep it up :)

Seriously Kimberley EAT MORE woman. Haha

ok for comparisons sake today I ate:

B- big bowl of chopped fruit (banana, whole apple and loads of grapes) topped with a muller
Snack - apple
L- scan bran cake made with 5 scan bran (5 syns), 3 eggs, 2 carrots, ginger, cinnamon and sweetener. Served with chopped banana and another muller.
D- shoestring fries done in Actify with 1tbsp oil (hex b), 3 quorn sausages (1 syn each), chopped and roasted pepper (whole one), carrots and onions (all done in fry light), pan mushrooms AND baked beans.

Later I will use my hexA on milk and have another green and blacks hot choc for 4 syns.

Total of 13 syns and I am PODGED!! You are losing at a steady rate, bearing in mind you are already at a relatively low weight compared to where you want to be. The closer we get to target the slower it peels off so I think you are doing fab!

lol, you lot are funny!
I've now also had wholewheat spag and veggie bol (with quorn mince) and still feeling peckish so going to treat myself to a second portion.

Your dins sounds amazing Sam; I like how you mentioned the thickness of the chips. Lol.
Thanks for the support Gwella- so nice to have a cheery bunch on here to chat to.

ESPECIALLY as I popped into H&M this evening, tried on a million things, looked stupid and fat and had that bloody mirror in the corner showing me back rolls and all sorts that I don't usually have to face and came home feeling defeated and glum.
Groan. Thank goodness its freezing and I can get away with wearing massive baggy jumpers and whatnot.
At work everyone's wearing company fleeces over clothes because we just sit still at desks for 8 hours- so cold. I can't wait till it warms up and I emerge from the chrysalis that is my blue bobbley fleece as a slimmer and more healthy me.

Thanks again folks. Off I pop for seconds :)

Hope you're all having a wonderfully comfy and relaxed evening xxx

Back