feeling ill

jue1966

Im on day two and upto now have felt great but no sooner said than done - i have started with a mild headache which is ok and expected but wasnt prepared for feeling sick and slightly upset stomach which is very bloated????

How long does this last????? i keep sipping my water and have had around 2.5 litres upto now but still very thirsty just cant seem to fit any more in :wave_cry:

Hi - from reading about other people's experiences on here - I think generally people start to feel better after the first week. I know that for me I personally felt rough for 8-9 days, but I think that was due to the massive caffeine withdrawal I was going through. To be honest though, once I got through it, I have felt great ever since. I did have aching legs for a while, but since then I've had bags of energy and haven't been hungry at all. I'm now at the end of week 4 and can't believe how much easier it has been than I thought it would be.

Stick with it - it will be so worth it in the long term.
We're all in it together - and it DOES work!
Keep up the good work and you'll soon be seeing the results.
Good Luck
xxx

tends to be day 3 or 4 to get into ketosis so you should feel better very soon. stick with it, it gets much better :)

Yes, it shouldn't last too long..hang in there! x

Dont give up the first week is hard but it will get better x

Thank you all for your support - woke up feeling a little better - albeit only had 3 hours sleep - wide awake) im sticking with it and just feel lethargic and slightly spaced out today haha (not too bad a feeling)

i couldnt resist and got weighed this morning (day 3) and have already dropped 4 lbs :)

Its great when you can see the scales dropping it really spurs you on, well done for not giving in keep going x

Back