Feeling incredibly sorry for myself :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why is it that although I have lost 26.5lbs and am feeling much healthier as well as fitting into all the clothes that I could barely get over my head that I feel really frumpy and self conscious of my weight.

I know that my mind goes into overdrive when I miss a weigh in as I am not on track and I lose motivation as I convince myself that I have put on/sts - I have been on plan all week but I wasn't weighed last week - being weighed tomorrow evening. I just want to be weighed now, I want this niggling feeling in my head to go and to know exactly where I am at with my weight.

I look in the mirror now and sometimes just think I kid myself and that other people must see me and think I look huge.

Does anyone else feel like this? I keep having to remind myself that I shouldn't get myself down over my weight as I have lost and am still losing successfully.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awh :) I didn't know what response I wanted or expected but that was so sweet and my eyes teared a little (*week anyone?)

Thank you so much xx

4. icklerockchick

icklerockchick slow but steady!

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(20.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You look great in ur pic emmajane and 26.5 lbs is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEE loss so far! You should be really proud! And everyone should be commenting on how great you look and how much weight you have lost. If they aren't you need some new friends lol!

XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.