Feeling like poopoo

Yasmine

One last chance
Today was the longest day in college ever. I usually finish college everyday at 3:20 except for tuesdays and fridays. Today, I didn't leave for home until 7pm, I am so tired! I've been doing art work all day for my dead line which is tomorrow. I am nakerd and so stressed! Because I have to use up all my free lessons and breaks to make 20 prints. I didn't get to have my second shake until I arrived home, I was so moody and felt horrible!

I seriously hope i don't fail the course:(

Ahhh sorry to hear you had such a long day. You sound really stressed out too. I'm sure it will be well worth it in the end just keep on plodding on.

Why not run a nice bath and have a good relax and a bit of a pamper.

Sounds like you deserve it babe

xxx
Thank you, but I've got so much more work to do before I can even sleep. Looks like I'll be sleeping for 4 hours again tonight.

Hope you've recovered from yesterday, you sounded really stressed.XX

Heya hope your feeling better today, i know the course is very important but so is your health, lack of sleeps is really difficult the next day, and being on LT im sure it would be even worse.

Look after yourself, sleep more and see if you can have the shake during a break through the day try and get it in even if its a bit early than normal. Your doing great, pamper your self a bit more :):):)

hey hun!!
you sound like your damn stressed. Did you manage to get your work done? try to relax and make sure you take little breaks throughout the day even if it is just to make your shake. the last thing you want is to get some not-eating or stress related illness. your doing really well on your diet so no worries about that. just concentrate on work i guess and just plan it out so your giving yourself plenty of time to reach deadlines for work.

hope you have a better day today xxx

Back