Feeling out of proportion!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinDilema, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. ThinDilema

ThinDilema Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Girl!
    I feel so out of proportion! my measurements are: 42-36-50 like what! thats so random :(
    I hate having big hips/bum! lol!
    Hopefully these will all be dropping soon :p;)
    Have a good day ladies!!
    xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

hey big hips are great very sexy just look at beyonce j low and sharika ,,, im sure once you lost some more things will even out a bit, but love your curves xxx

4. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

iv always had a very small waist and big fat thighs and legs.and then after a year of bad uni food my waist got a little bigger as well.iv now lost almost a stone and i can totally tell around my waist but im hoping the next stone will see it come off my thighs.

but as everyone says love your curves.i would much rather have curves than be straight up and down.

5. Jacquie Christie

Jacquie Christie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(45%)
    Diet:
    All and none!
    Dont think there will be anyone on here who is truely happy with their shape!
    Stick with SW and you can only get happier!

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have to agree with the others Hun. This is the reason why so many of us have joined SW. I have big thighs and bum, but since going to the gym, I love my curves!

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    It's the female hormones that give us our big hips! But as your weight comes down you will begin to feel differently about your body, and you'll be proud of your curves! I mean would you really want to look like Posh? (or in my case , as an old bag! Madonna)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.