Extra Easy Days FEELING PARANOID....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Relentless_Eating_Machine, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :wave_cry:

Hi Everyone!

Really enjoying keeping a food diary - it's amazing to look back on and see how much you have eated...but now I am strating to feel a little greedy - looking at everyone elses intake over the days I seem to eat so much more :eek:

Could you have a look and see what you think and why...if that's possible!

I find I literally eat and sometimes my tummy is rumbling before I even finish! :confused: Seriously!

I am almost at my target weight now do you think this could be something to do with my constant hunger pangs and uncontrollable portion size?

Cheers
    R.E.M

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you're still happy with the rate you're losing/maintaining then why worry! :D We're all different, with different metabolisms and appetites! :) xx

4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    if you're losing weight and almost at target even though you're eating loads then you're doing it right! Herein lies the wonder of Slimming World!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.