feeling really down

vikkiy85

:cry:i just am fed up i knew i would put on this week but now i have actually seen that i have its just made me sad, really sad. i know it happens but i do try and feel like just giving up on it tbh,also been ill this week with tummy bug so i have not done my exercise dvd much only once i think but have walked kids to school which is bout forty minutes . oh i dunno will it ever happen or i am just meant to b the big bubly one who secretly hates herself. gotta go pick up the bf now and all my clothes make me feell fat and crap =[ oh just in a mood now sorry lol =[ xxxxxxxx

*hugs*
It's ok hon, it'll come off. Everyone is ill sometimes, and the changes you're making now will benefit you and your little ones for years to come. You are gonna get ill sometimes, and you will gain sometimes, but as you go along, this will come off again. You've already done amazingly well, with some huge losses. You can do this, and you don't need to hate yourself.

Good luck, and hope you feel better soon.

thanks chick think its all getting a bit much i dont wanna moan as such cos i know we are all sooo busy etc but i put klids to bed at 730pm then i do hannah waterman dvd and trying to study for my uni course and gettiing behind on that cos im falling asleep at 9 or earlier lol! dont help the kids getting up at 5 every day but i will get back on it im eating better just gotta get off my bum next week more and do more exercise =] xxxxx

Moan away, thats what we're here for ;)

wow the weight loss you've achieved already is amazing well done dont feel down these things happen maybe sit down and work out a weeks menu with some fab recipes with a rough plan of HEXs and syns.

Its called "being normal", we all go through stages of feeling down and fed up and everything is going wrong, i always think of the song.......Just pick yourself up and start all over again.Iv'e been off plan for 3 days and back on plan with a vengance today,we will get there yea! good luck xx

What the others said hun, you've had some really good losses there! It looks like you and I started about the same time, you've lost more than me and I've had 2 gains even though I was good which I was really upset about so I know how you feel. Just keep going, we know it works, chin up. We're all here together for support xx

I know how you feel hun and its so easy to let your feeling down effect your eating but dont let it, you have done so well. I know it sometimes feels impossible but just look at these boards and the inspiration on here. it can be done and you can do it as you have shown already with your weight losses. Being ill is not great so dont be hard on yourself, just do what you can in terms of exercise until you feel well. i think its a good idea to plan out the week with recipes you enjoy as its something you can look forward to.

you can do it hun. life happens and u get ill or soemthing happens.. in my experience theres always something anyway!! it will happen :) what u said about being the person that secretly hates herself is the reason why u can give up, i felt like that when i started too so i understand. u dont want to feel like that forever! just put it down to a bad week and start again tomorrow!
hugs :gen126:

thanks everyone, yeah my bf is prettty good bless him. although he does do the whole i like u just as u are which is nice but dangerous for me lol. i try to explain that its me im doing it for and i do not like myself. weighed in just now ( im doing sw online) and i put on 2lb. which has annoyed me tbh but guess its not then end of the world.ive also just gone on the pill and get a feeling this might ruin the whole weight loss thing hmm :s xxxxxx

just sending a hug, you've done so well with you're plan. This week i gained 4.5(totm) but, ist time i haven't let it get me down, it's made me determined to lose it. hope you feel better soon:D

thankyou everyone again, well done maclynn for getting back to it straight away =] i think a lot of it is cos i kiss meals sometimes like today i havent eaten yet maybe this affects this cos then when i have a week where i do eat 3 meaks and on plan 100% still, maybe my body just stores it cos i kinda attempting just eating once a day beofre i was on sw to lose it all quickly. which is stupid i know.maybe i shud eat more but obv stay on plan and it will work better , its all rather complex! xxxxx

Look at the last time you gained, you lost it all all and more the following week.
Don't deprive yourself of anything this week, make sure you add a few treats into your syns this week as if you are feeling down and try to over compensate for your gain, you'll fall off the SW wagon.. and it's hard to climb back on sometimes!
Chin up girl, you'll get there!

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:Hi vicky 85, all I can say is that you have lost a lot more weight than me in such a short time. All is not lost, draw a line and start again. You have made a fantastic start just try to keep going, you will soon be back in the zone. Sending hugs to you, remember every lb is one lb nearer to target!

hi i hope ur feeling better today we all feel this way at sometime, hopefully u will read all the support thats being given to u and will feel better for it good luck :wave_cry:

Whatever you do don't give up!!! - we all have days when we feel crap but you'll get through it -everyone here will support you because we've all had days like that.

The pill may slow your weight loss down initially but it will soon level out so carry on what you're doing 'cos you're doing really well.

Back