Feeling really motivated this week!!

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
So, last week I was really really naughty. The sun came out and well, I spent Friday night, Saturday Night and most of the day Sunday overindulging on alcohol and bbq food! :eek:

Had my WI on Tuesday night and was relieved to have only had a 1.5 gain - nowhere near as bad as I'd expected! :eek: :D

Wednesday was time for a change. I've gone back to basics, sticking to plan 100% - and am feeling VERY confident this week! ;)

Aiming to lose 2lb by my next WI on Tuesday 19th April, fingers crossed! xx

Good on you for getting back on track and fingers crossed for a great weightloss for ya on tuesday!! x

Thanks My Girl! Wishing you lots of luck too :D xx

:cross: Thank you. Im in my first week really enjoying it and have my first weigh in sunday morning x

u go girl :D i had a 1.5 lb gain so thats kicked me back into shape this week. xxx
have a good week hun :)

Thanks Aisling!! Sometimes little slip-up's like that are good for spurring you on/giving you more motivation.

Good luck to you too, hope you do really great this week :D xxx

Thanks Spitfire, you too! xx

Good for you.
I have been totally demotivated in the last week or so and need to take a leaf out of your book.

Thanks everyone! It is the great support and encouragement I get from people like you that keeps me going. Good luck to all of you, we can all do this together! xx

:thankyou:

Back