Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling really well today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi everyone feeling great today. I lost 5lbs on my first week and this week i lost 2lbs this week. So that is half a stone in 2 weeks. It just goes to show that you can eat pleanty and still lose weight. I was a bit worried yesterday due to a little biscuit binge, but the weightloss this morning has given me a big boost.

Going to have syn free chips, egg (with a runny yolk and chipshop style mushy peas for my lunch, can't wait.

How is everyone today x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

glad you're feeling good today :) - well done on your loss

i feel ok - i'm very bored and it's raining so i can't be bothered to do anything! have had a sin free 'fry-up' which has filled me up. my dad made a huge pot of vegetable broth late last night so that's gonna be nice and tasty - got loads of potato, carrot, leek, barley and lentils in it - yum! will count as a couple of sins as it has veg stock in it. will probably have pasta or a roast (with quorn) for dinner...so i'm feeling in control and hoping to start shedding my holiday gain!

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I love a big bowl of home made broth on a green day, especially when it is miserable outside. It is really sunny here but chilly. Just looking at your weightlosses there, you are doing really well.

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

thanks - i'm refusing to change it after my gain! lol

should be back to normal withing 3 or 4 weeks. would like my 3 stone award by xmas. by april 09 i hope to have lost 5 stone - which will have taken me a year.

i think it's finally stopped raining!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.