feeling really well today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi everyone feeling great today. I lost 5lbs on my first week and this week i lost 2lbs this week. So that is half a stone in 2 weeks. It just goes to show that you can eat pleanty and still lose weight. I was a bit worried yesterday due to a little biscuit binge, but the weightloss this morning has given me a big boost.

Going to have syn free chips, egg (with a runny yolk and chipshop style mushy peas for my lunch, can't wait.

How is everyone today x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

glad you're feeling good today :) - well done on your loss

i feel ok - i'm very bored and it's raining so i can't be bothered to do anything! have had a sin free 'fry-up' which has filled me up. my dad made a huge pot of vegetable broth late last night so that's gonna be nice and tasty - got loads of potato, carrot, leek, barley and lentils in it - yum! will count as a couple of sins as it has veg stock in it. will probably have pasta or a roast (with quorn) for dinner...so i'm feeling in control and hoping to start shedding my holiday gain!

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I love a big bowl of home made broth on a green day, especially when it is miserable outside. It is really sunny here but chilly. Just looking at your weightlosses there, you are doing really well.

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

thanks - i'm refusing to change it after my gain! lol

should be back to normal withing 3 or 4 weeks. would like my 3 stone award by xmas. by april 09 i hope to have lost 5 stone - which will have taken me a year.

i think it's finally stopped raining!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.