Feeling ropey & a question

MrsEdz

Silver Member
feeling really rough today... cold, fluey type thing.. sinus pain etc. yucky yucky. :sigh:

I have been following the plan religiously for 3 weeks but feel that if there was a day when I could fall off the wagon today would be it.. just want to stuff my face..

Came back from the school run to the smell of toast that OH had made to take to work.. was salivating at the thought of hot toast dripping with butter............... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtooaasstt.

Had 2 alpen bars instead.. sigh.

Anyway sorry to waffle.. now a question

I think it's best if I have a green day so i can fill up on carbs but had got the chicken out of the freezer last nite so i could make a curry.

Can I still do this using a HEXb for the chicken and have rice with it???

I shall go away now.. :p

sniffle

Sx

Hope you feel better soon hun, can you snuggle up under the duvet?

Have comfort food but make it "wise" comfort food. So a big bowl of mashed potato with a bit of cheese melted on it would be free (apart from the cheese) and taste nice too. Don't turn to bread or chocolate.

Haha - I find it so much easier to tell other people what to do rather than do it myself. xxx

Thank you Louise

unfortunately no snuggling for me.. got to man the business line..:(

But will stick to the mug shots and jacket potatoes I promise!

Sx

yeah u can use the chicken as a hxb hope u feel better soon

I have been doing a little bit of bulk making so that if I am feeling in a "can't be bothered to cook mood," I have food already prepared! I ate some of my lentil dhal for lunch with a pile of sw chips. And I am still nicely full!

Back