feeling rough :(

Simi

I'm on day 15 and have been doing really well so far but today I feel like I'm coming down with something and feel really tired and cold! I've got cold like symptoms - just wondering if you guys have felt like this and if youve continued with tfr or stoped until you felt better. Not sure if I should carry on or take a break (don't really want to take a break!) Any experiences greatly appreciated x

Hi simi!!

I'm also on day 15 and Im also in bed feeling pants!!!

Stick to it though cus I remember on Lipotrim I got a really bad head cold and was gonna take a break but under everyone's advice at the time I didn't and when I felt better I was so glad I didn't!

Right now I'm tucked up in bed and using it as the perfect excuse for some TLC lol! Hope your feeling better too!

awww :bighug:
hope you feel better soon. I thought you had been a bit quiet today Chel
Personally I would stick to it and see how you go, if you get really rough then maybe add a meal but listen to your body xx

Thank you guys! I've just had a cuppa and that's warmed me up a bit! I will defo stick to it and not stop, hope ill get back to normal in a couple of days! Chellywelly hope you feel well soon too! Wish I had someone to give me a bit of TLC ~ hubby's on nights and kids are in bed (thank god because I'd be giving the TLC and not receiving much!) :)

Thank you both!! I'm feeling a bit better too... Got a headache today too so i def think my overload of chewing gum messed with my ketosis lol!

Are you feeling better simi??

Glad ur feeling bit better Chelly, How are you today Simi?

Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell. If you've got some of the boullion you can try having that as well as tea/coffee on top of your packs as hot drinks may help. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks everyone! Feeling much better this morning:) still got a bunged up nose but feeling very positive today! I jumped on the scales this morning (couldn't stop myself) and I'm in the 11s OMG! Me in the 11s! Still can't believe it! I think this is just what I needed to get out of my crappy mood:D Having my cuppa and half toffee bar now then off out fr a bit of shopping. Hope you all have a really good day today x

Thanks jael! I haven't seen 11 on a scale for at least 13 years!! Was so happy could have cried haha:D

ah well done simi, that's better than medicine to make you feel better hey? Plus retail therapy too!!

Woohoo! Congrats! I can't wait till I see that on the scales too!

Back