Feeling SMUG!

Lucky7

Lucky7
Have finally got round to chucking out the rest of the chocolates (Thornton's no less!!) that are left from end of term pressies from my class. I know it probably sounds very ungrateful of me, and I did appreciate the gesture, but they really are a disaster waiting to happen syn-wise.

Admittedly, I did have to force my own hand with a trade off. I went to tesco and bought a box of refresher ice lollies instead, which I seem to remember are quite low in syns. I just need to check exactly HOW many syns, then I can have one.

:D

Ahhh you could have donated them to somone, nurses at hospitals for example?

Ahhh you could have donated them to somone, nurses at hospitals for example?

I did offer them, but people kept saying they'd pop round for them and didn't. I was also going to keep them in the cupboard ready for times that I need to give a gift myself, but my stupid o/h (who doesn't even really like sweets) opened the boxes after a few drinks because he had the munchies, and I didn't feel that I could take opened boxes to donate. Now I'm back on the SW wagon after my hols I'm taking no chances. I know what I'm like with chocs. One can too easily lead to another 20!

i think you should sell your willpower - im drooling at the thought of a caramel choccie from Thorntons!!! :D xxx

OMG, if you had already opened them how did you stop! Well done lady, well done :)

LOL.

If I had that much will power I could have kept them in the cupboard and just had one every now and again!! My return to the gym gave me an extra push to stick to it properly and remove temptation to give myself a fighting chance.

Oh - and those Refresher lollies are 3 syns and bloody LOVELY!! Don't suppose I'd have got many Thorntons choc for my 3 syns.

x

you go girl.

i would have had to chuck them cause i would have been at the bleeders, espically them alipini ones ( spelling)

i would have done it quick and painless and even quicker incase i changed my mind.

well done you:D

Back