Feeling so ill

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Springador, 18 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Now on day 4, feeling sick , light headed and totally yuk.
    actually spent most of yesterday being sick.
    I never felt like this last time, good news is at least I cant face any food so wont be cheating.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Big :hug99: Sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell - hopefully it won't last long, and as you say the side benefit is not wanting to eat.

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    So sorry you aren't feeling well, keep up the water if you can and rest as much as possible. Fingers crossed it will pass, sometimes it can take your body a while to get used to the minerals in the packets. I had an upset tummy on Day 5. Perhaps try splitting your packs.

Georgie
    x

DQ - what a gorgeous avatar!

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Awww sorry ur feeling unwell.....hope it passes soon.

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Maybe it's a bug??? I have been feeling really unwell since Wednesday/Thursday and still feel yukky today. Have felt sick, bad headaches, lightheaded and just want to sleep.

Hoping to feel better tonight, as we have a party - mexican style!

Hope you feel better soon too.

7. not-so-little-L

not-so-little-L Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmin world
    have you thrown up the contents of the packs? Clearly if you have you will have lost those vital vits and minerals and this will certainly not help you get better.

I am starting to think that drinking all this water isnt good, ( slam me now!) Ive been feeling rather sickie and was sick once earlier in the week.

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh dear :( Hope you feel better shortly. It would be a good idea to split your packs so that you're not getting such a huge whack of the vits and minerals. It is probably just a bug though.

You do need 2.25L of water. How much have you been having? Some people have loads more, but it used to make me feel awful if I had too much.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.