feeling sorry for myself tonight :-(

Jew356

determined to be slim
Only on day 6 but have been really busy all day I'm exhausted its my sons 4th birthday tomorrow and will be spending the evening cooking party food, I'm still unbelievably hungry, ( thought hunger should have gone by now) really ready to give up :-(

Oh and my husband told me he isn't going to spend the next few months trying to keep me motivated I should either shut up and get on with it or go get something to eat

Dont!!!

Just take it one day at a time, it might seem hard right now....but come tomorrow morning you'll feel different!

It's getting lateish...bed soon...then up and 'shake'.....give it one more day??

Really sorry that you are feeling this way,but i am sure if you put your mind to it you can do it... You have been doing good this week and you dont want all that use of your own strong willpower to go to waste you stuck till the diet. Just ignore your husband, men are weird creatures and really dont think before they speak. This is my first day on the TFR and i know if i get to day six i would be proud so my advice is look at what you have achieved and smile ....

You've been through 5 days of this already, don't give in now just because you feel a bit rubbish, tomorrow is a new day and you will be so disappointed if you give in now, and you will regret it! Take pride in the fact you're cooking and not eating it, and ignore your husband, men just say silly things sometime, I know my bf does regularly!

Well done on reaching day 6 hun, is it your 1st weigh in tomorrow? It is really hard but it does get easier especially being around food, I love cooking now more than I ever did before. Stick with it if you need support just pop on here, everyone is here to help ;)

Im on my 5th day and haf a slip up yest at night time with a potnoodle woke up this morning regreted it and got back on the shakes and even did a bit of exercise on the kenect it is hard but seeing everyones posts its worth it dont make my mistake cause i prob will regreat it come monday weigh in and ur weigh in is tommorow when u see what all ur hard work has done on the scales u will be proud of your self keep up the good work were all in this together

keocoll

I'm on day five and I'm dreaming about food :) and thinking about it all the time but so far been 100 percent . Keep at it and ignore your man x

I have resisted giving up, and my hubby has changed his tune and actually talked me into continuing, he made lots of sense and has promised me a puppy at the end of it all (I've been asking for years) so looking forward to losing my weight x x

Wee reminder people, no food talk in the 100% section

This forum is for people who are doing TFR only without any additions. Any food should be discussed in alternative forums.

No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section.

Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

Thread moved to main forum :)

I have remained 100% but thanks for the post as I only joined yesterday and wasn't aware of this

Thanks for all your supportive messages they have really helped and I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday

Keep up the good work. It really does get easier when ketosis kicks in properly. Eventually you wont feel hungry and will have lots of energy. Just bear with it for a bit longer. Good luck with your first weigh in.

I am so glad your husband has changed his tune and is now supporting you. Now you can take your mind off things by dreaming about what kind of puppy you are getting and keeping yourself busy looking for accessories online for it. Does not do any harm day dreaming. Goodluck for sunday hun xx

Starlight said:
Wee reminder people, no food talk in the 100% section

This forum is for people who are doing TFR only without any additions. Any food should be discussed in alternative forums.

No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section.

Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

Thread moved to main forum :)

If this is refering to my message i had a slip up and am now 100% i was not meaning any affence just giving advice on not quiting or making a slip up because i regreted it and just offering some advice from my liprotrim jerney so far sorry if i have affended anyone

keocoll

keocall you didnt offend me x

Back