feeling sorry for myself ...

Thats great exercise i thought i was doing well with half an hour a day :) i thought the bug was gone but appears to have come back today so i have been afraid to go walking in case anything happens. Its dreadful having to look after kids when youre sick, my little girl s nearly 2 and hyper and all i wanted to do was crawl into bed too. I know what you mean about the bloating. 2 wks ago i had worked my butt off to lose and i only list half a pound but i felt so bloated but the wk after i lost 4 lb so it balanced out so dont panic mon if the same happens to ya x

Ahh i hope soo babes its devastating when u dont see much of a change but they do say the slower it is then the more likely it is to stay off x i do love walking though somedays i will go for an exra walk n top it off to 80 mins cos i barely do much walking at the weekend prob just twenty mins or so on sat then the same on sunday. My little girl is almost nine now so shes gettin a little more independent now so it makes it a bit easier. Im thinking of investing in a treadmil for when the colder days come hate them grr ....hope your tummy gets better soon if its a stomach bug try eatting a couple of banannas the potassium bulks the stools up x

Get well soon girls, Its awful when your ill as the last thing you can do is think of healthy eating and counting points!

Thanks a mill. You are doing really well so far . Hopefully we will all be a lot thinner this time next year x x

Definitely keep me posted Gwen, it feels like a real achievement to see 16 on the scales after many many years x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hiya lost 3 this wk . Thats my first stone and 5%:bliss:. Best of luck to you on fri. Let me know how you get on x x

Well done Gwen, that's fab. Friday May not be great for me, had two day drinking session lol and cold is back with a vengeance, gonna be extra good next two days and keep fingers crossed x

Well done Gwen, that's fab. Friday May not be great for me, had two day drinking session lol and cold is back with a vengeance, gonna be extra good next two days and keep fingers crossed x

Hopefully you willbe grand. 2 days good can make a lot of difference. Ill keep my fingers crossed . Good luck x

Best of luck for tomorrow x x

Ahh i hope soo babes its devastating when u dont see much of a change but they do say the slower it is then the more likely it is to stay off x i do love walking though somedays i will go for an exra walk n top it off to 80 mins cos i barely do much walking at the weekend prob just twenty mins or so on sat then the same on sunday. My little girl is almost nine now so shes gettin a little more independent now so it makes it a bit easier. Im thinking of investing in a treadmil for when the colder days come hate them grr ....hope your tummy gets better soon if its a stomach bug try eatting a couple of banannas the potassium bulks the stools up x

Hiya Stacey how are you x x

Back