Feeling unwell

spannerpan

Hi all

I am on my 9th day of LT and for the past couple of days I have been feeling a bit unwell. I generally feel really tired and a bit groggy and just a bit weak. I was a bit constipated and bloated yesterday so I took a couple of dulcolax and added a bit of fibresure to my shake. The dulcolax worked too well if you know what I mean and I have had stomach cramps a bit today.

Just before I was sick and I felt a bit better after that but now my stomach feels very acidic. I feel really tired now despite an early night last night.

HAs anyone got any advice? Will this pass - is it likely to be because of LT and is there anything I can do about it?

Hi all

I am on my 9th day of LT and for the past couple of days I have been feeling a bit unwell. I generally feel really tired and a bit groggy and just a bit weak. I was a bit constipated and bloated yesterday so I took a couple of dulcolax and added a bit of fibresure to my shake. The dulcolax worked too well if you know what I mean and I have had stomach cramps a bit today.

Just before I was sick and I felt a bit better after that but now my stomach feels very acidic. I feel really tired now despite an early night last night.

HAs anyone got any advice? Will this pass - is it likely to be because of LT and is there anything I can do about it?

Hey Spannerpan,

I'm not sure bcos I haven't felt that way on lipotrim. Are you drinking more coffee than u usually would? Mayb ur stomach is finding that hard to deal with.

And to repeat the old remedy..... are you drnking enough water???
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I do hope you're feeling better.

xx

Spoke to the pharmacist who says I have prob come out of ketosis with sugar free mints and a bit of milk in my tea. But would that make me vomit?

Tried my lunch shake and been sick again so am now just sipping water and feel nauseous. I wonder if I have picked up a bug?

Oh well at least with the vomiting I should get back into ketosis very fast.

Sounds like a bug to me - quite unusual symptoms really. Hope you get well soon!

When i started with Lipotrim both times I found that it upset my stomach and I had the syptoms of Diarrohoea without feeling sick. This passed after the second week on both occassion and everything returned to normal apart from being a little bit bunged up. Appologies for the not nice nature of this content but what I am trying to get across is sometimes an extreme diet like lipotrom can effect your body a lot differently to others and may well make you feel unwell. If this hasnt altered by the middle of the 3rd week i would suggest you ahve a bug or that lipotrim is just not suitable for you. However I am no medical expert just trying to pass on my experiences.

Feeling a lot better this moring so think the pharmacist was right about bringing myself out of ketosis. I didn't have my shake last night after being sick I didn't think I could handle it but I had my breakfast shake no problem. Maybe the being sick was due to the laxatives?

Anyway have WI tonight so will talk about laxatives then and what to do about constipation.

Back