Felix is giving JUDDD a go!

Felix said:
Thank you :) haha if you do, try not to overdo it like i have! Dreading getting up in the morning!

Lol I done it everyday for about 8 days but I was due to be a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding, to wear heals, so I thought it was a good idea that I should be able to walk lol so I didn't do it wed thurs n the wedding was Friday. Didn't do it over the weekend, done it Monday but couldn't get going again! I will go back to it though, really good results! Just you keep shaming me with your dedication n I will maybe get going again. Take it easy on ur leg, maybe a wee bath with radox muscle soak? X

time2go said:
Lol I done it everyday for about 8 days but I was due to be a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding, to wear heals, so I thought it was a good idea that I should be able to walk lol so I didn't do it wed thurs n the wedding was Friday. Didn't do it over the weekend, done it Monday but couldn't get going again! I will go back to it though, really good results! Just you keep shaming me with your dedication n I will maybe get going again. Take it easy on ur leg, maybe a wee bath with radox muscle soak? X

I'd kill for a bath! But we had a leak a few days ago and can't use the bath until its fixed hopefully this week. Sods law!

Up to 13.7 this morning :( I know I shouldn't weigh daily but I'm obsessed! I know what it is though. Forgot to take my pill on Saturday so I've came on 3 weeks early!!! How annoying. I gained around 4lb last TOTM so at least I know why...

Good morning, hope you are not aching too much, sounds like torture to me glad I am a lazy arse and never likely to do it lol ha ha. Oh and I saw that episode of 24hrs in A+E where that girl ended up nearly dieing after doing a spin class, now that def made me glad I will never be a gym bunny oooerrr . (It was very rare though ignore my inane ramblings) Don't worry about gaining after UPs , if you are going to daily weigh you will have to learn to accept them, I look at them in a positive way now as even though I gain after every up I lose after every DD, its the trend you are looking for, your official weigh in is the only weigh in that counts hun x

bajoleth said:
Good morning, hope you are not aching too much, sounds like torture to me glad I am a lazy arse and never likely to do it lol ha ha. Oh and I saw that episode of 24hrs in A+E where that girl ended up nearly dieing after doing a spin class, now that def made me glad I will never be a gym bunny oooerrr . (It was very rare though ignore my inane ramblings) Don't worry about gaining after UPs , if you are going to daily weigh you will have to learn to accept them, I look at them in a positive way now as even though I gain after every up I lose after every DD, its the trend you are looking for, your official weigh in is the only weigh in that counts hun x

My leg still hurts but my OH told me to carry on shredding today! He said if I ache that's how I know its working haha. Oh god that's a good excuse for me not to exercise haha!

I know, I need to stop weighing but its such a habit. I know it's because of TOTM, so hopefully it will go down again for my WI on fri :)

Just got home from work and I am starving!!! ID today so will have to wait ages until I can have my tea :( :( not looking forward to the DD tomorrow!

Nipped to Asda on the way home and got some light cheese triangles, crisp breads, WW yogs and WW soup so think I'll use these tomorrow. Also got soleros and fruit pastille lollies!!!

Afternoon :)
Hope you dont have to wait to long for tea tonight! Seems youve got a good plan for your DD tomorrow :)

Boooo to totm early!!

Have a lovely eveing xxx

Changed my food slightly! Having 2x toast with a light laughing cow triangle and just going to have an omelette without toast later. Total for the day - 1314. Hopefully not too many for an ID?

Planned tomorrow:

Breakfast (going to hold off as long as possible) - WW lemon tart yoghurt & cup of coffee with skimmed milk - 77

Lunch - 5x Asda light crispbreads with 2x light cheese triangles, and WW chicken noodle soup - 171

Dinner - 2x egg omelette with mushrooms (as you can tell I love omelettes haha) - 194

Drinks - 3x tea with semi skimmed milk - 36

Total - 488!

I'm really scared for my DD tomorrow! I was so starving today (maybe because of totm?) so hopefully I'll not be the same tomorrow. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I might swap the crisp breads for a slice of bread. Think I could munch them through the day though and spread it out a bit...

OH is going away to Amsterdam for the week on Friday so asked if I want to go for a pub lunch on my next UD which is Wednesday as a 'date' haha. Just had a look at the menu and not sure what to choose. Even though it's an up day I want something low-ish in calories so I can have a pudding haha. They have jacket potatoes, a nice sounding fajita chicken salad which is only 320 cals, and the usual pub lunch type things (all with chips!).

Haha love a good dessert!
What's an ID? Like an in the middle type day?
Omelettes are so filling! I just had one as I'm doing a late shift at work and I'm stuffed!!

silencemylips said:
Haha love a good dessert!
What's an ID? Like an in the middle type day?
Omelettes are so filling! I just had one as I'm doing a late shift at work and I'm stuffed!!

Yes it's like 1200ish cals, I didn't want to do another up day!

I've had my soup and I'm really hungry :( got to walk home in the heat at 5 and not looking forward to it! Trying to save my crispbreads and cheese triangles and my yoghurt until around 4 so i don't pass out on the way home!

Felt so ill this evening :( walked home from work and it was so hot and horrible. Stripped off when I got home and ended up falling asleep. Woke up and felt so weak I could hardly get out of bed! Just managed to make myself 2 poached eggs and mushrooms but ended up adding a slice of toast because I felt so faint :( feel like a big fat failure! So that's 545cals today. Not a great DD!

Felt loads better after my dinner. Also burned off 170 cals on my walk home so not too worried about the toast. Just spent all night sorting the house out and it looks great. Had a leak last week in our spare room so had to remove all the clothes from drawers and wardrobe and there were piles everywhere, and they have been put back all lovely and neat! It looks better than it did before! :)

Up day tomorrow (yippee!!!!) can't wait! The only thing that got me through today was knowing I can have whatever I like tomorrow :)

Plan is:

Breakfast - 2x crumpets with peanut butter and a coffee with semi skimmed milk (332)

Lunch - Tomato mug shot, cherries and grapes (403)

Snacks - Melba toast with sweet chilli philly, nectarine, low fat yoghurt, 3x cups of tea with semi skimmed milk (384)

Think I may have overestimated for some things, but I'd rather be over than not putting down enough cals for things!

Going to the pub for tea. Think I'll have chicken fajita salad as its only 370 cals, and a pudding :D

Morning! Had my crumpets at half 7 this morning and still full! So nice to have an up day :) work is really boring today, got loads of stuff to do tonight though!

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Felt so ill this evening :( walked home from work and it was so hot and horrible. Stripped off when I got home and ended up falling asleep. Woke up and felt so weak I could hardly get out of bed! Just managed to make myself 2 poached eggs and mushrooms but ended up adding a slice of toast because I felt so faint :( feel like a big fat failure! So that's 545cals today. Not a great DD!

545 is not a failure! silly silly you!

I would've been reaching for the takeout menu if I felt like you did! x

hannata said:
545 is not a failure! silly silly you!

I would've been reaching for the takeout menu if I felt like you did! x

I know im just disappointed I couldn't keep it under 500 :(

Hello lovely! Just going over 500 is not a failure believe me!!! If u feelin ill and need to eat then eat! Ur health is more important :)

Well done so far ur doing great

Wispa hmmmm not had one of them in years!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back