Felix is giving JUDDD a go!

He's just turned 5 :)

I thought that hun that vlcds will be the only things that work, but u can lose weight eating :D :D

Ahhh really hope u Hav a good time with ur sis neices mum! And a good meal out sounds great!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Shanny! I've still got CD in the back of my mind telling me if this doesn't work in the first 2 weeks I should go back!!! Why do we get so obsessed with VLCD's?!

Change of plan (again!). Today is my first DD because I've realised it's almost 1pm and I've not even eaten anything yet so that's a big chunk of the day over! OH is out for a work related meal tonight so I'll be able to have Cambridge shakes today and not think about making us something for tea (maybe 2 shakes and a mushroom omelette should be within 500cals, will have to check!)

Just off to Aldi to stock up on food! Feels weird being able to buy bread and stuff haha!

mrs-s said:
Is aldi as cheap as everyone says? Keep thinking of going! We spend a fortune on food x

Yes it's amazing! We did our whole shop for 60 quid. Including loads of meat, snacks, loads of fruit and veg, some posh cheeses, loads of extra bits that we wouldn't usually get if we went to Asda. If we had gone anywhere else it would have cost us at least £90-100 just for the two of us. A lot of it is like their own rip off version of brand names but just as good and ever so cheap, really good quality. It's good for alcohol too. I love amaretto and it's only a fiver for a bottle there. Also their version of Pimms tastes exactly the same but is around a fiver too. You definitely need to go!

Felix said:
Yes it's amazing! We did our whole shop for 60 quid. Including loads of meat, snacks, loads of fruit and veg, some posh cheeses, loads of extra bits that we wouldn't usually get if we went to Asda. If we had gone anywhere else it would have cost us at least £90-100 just for the two of us. A lot of it is like their own rip off version of brand names but just as good and ever so cheap, really good quality. It's good for alcohol too. I love amaretto and it's only a fiver for a bottle there. Also their version of Pimms tastes exactly the same but is around a fiver too. You definitely need to go!

The only thing that puts me off is I' think I'd have to go somewhere else for baby milk, nappies etc and then I'd end up spending just as much cus I'd get bits there too! I used to go and get peach schnapps from there for a fiver too lol x

Thanks Shanny! I've still got CD in the back of my mind telling me if this doesn't work in the first 2 weeks I should go back!!! Why do we get so obsessed with VLCD's?!
yes i know what your mean but give it a good bash hun, how u getting on today ? x

Doing ok. Had 1 choc tetra so far and going to have another soon and a mushroom omelette for tea later on. Trying to look for ideas for down days because I've hardly got any CD products left, but I'm really struggling to find any!! No idea what I'll be able to have...

Just to throw in about aldi, I am the same mrs s, I used to do a full shop there then go to asda to get things they didn't have and spending again, as much as I didn't want too, asda have too many £1 offers!!!
But aldi is so much cheaper!!
Did u get the porridge? Xxx

Last edited:
Yes I can't wait to try it! Got crumpets for my breakfast tomorrow so will take the porridge to work for breakfast on Tuesday :)

I'm actually the same too. Need to nip to Asda for WW soups and jelly, and I bet I'll buy loads of stuff!!!

Just taken my measurements (in inches), hoping to see some inch loss in the next few weeks!

Bust - 41
Waist - 38
Hips - 45
Arms - 13
Thighs - 24.5

I'm currently a small size 16 or large 14 in my clothes.

Good luck with the inches ;)

Oh forgot to add aldi ammeretto amazingggg'!!
They stopped selling it for a while I was gutted, my auntie is the manager of a store so I started sending her with complaints to the head office haha xxx

stef2009 said:
Good luck with the inches ;)

Oh forgot to add aldi ammeretto amazingggg'!!
They stopped selling it for a while I was gutted, my auntie is the manager of a store so I started sending her with complaints to the head office haha xxx

Haha! OH offered to buy me some but I said no and I'm regretting it now!! I'm not a massive drinker but I don't mind an amaretto and coke every so often :)

I hardly drink atall I have 5 bottles in the garage, I've been none stop dieting since Christmas so not had any!! I really must open one soon lol. Xx

OH is off out for a meal with his colleagues so I'm home alone for a while! He's going to red hot buffet and it's absolutely rank (except for the desserts haha) so I'm not jealous at all! Might do day 1 of 30DS while he's gone then going to have 2 eggs and some mushrooms fried in frylight in a while. First down day has been a success so far!

30DS done! Absolutely killed me, I'm so unfit! Just had my eggs and mushrooms and it was really nice. Now watching telly. I'm so tired! Can't stop thinking about my day of food tomorrow haha. I haven't actually been hungry today :)

Well done on your DD yesterday, remember to enjoy your UP day today x

Back