Felix on a mission!!!!

Don't worry missus, I bet it's not as bad as u think, at least the things u are eating are still healthy and u ain't pigging out on crap. If I'd stepped foot in macdonalds u can guarantee I wouldn't have had the strength to order a salad! It shows that ur mindset is changing and ur not just thinking u are eating so may as well eat crap!

I'm back in track again thank god. It's hard over Xmas with all these lovely treats in the house....not to mention the alcohol...my major downfall!!!!

Anyways if we can eat kind of healthily and not pig out (too much) over Xmas then we can do ANYTHING :)

And don't feel daft for missing the OH after a few days dafty! Mines just left for work and miss him already.... pATHeTIC lol :) xxxx

PS.....u decorated cupcakes and didn't eat one.....

I think ur skinny inner self has well and truly taken over!! Check u out! Xx

Sounds like you've been having a tough few days. It's really difficult to be around people who just don't understand the diet. You've done really well though in that you haven't totaly lost the plot. Once you get back home you know it will be so much easier to get back on it and any weight you may have put on will be off again in no time :D

Well done for not going on a three-day bender - that is what usually happens to me when I fall off the wagon. It sounds like you made a good choice when faced with McDonalds - not many will go for the salad when there are Big Macs on offer!
On the OH front, mine lives 10 minutes away but I miss him like mad - we are both back with parents to save for a house deposit - it sucks - when I lived in another part of the country it was easier as my mindset was different.
I have only told one person (a colleague at work) about starting CD - I am worried about what they will say as I have been here before! In the end it is your decision and your body!
Cx

Thanks everyone :)

Unfortunately I fell off the wagon again!!!! Arghh I'm sure it's this house! Was really good the past couple of days and even cooked me and my sister a nice meal of chicken breast and roasted veggies yesterday! But then I had a bit of an argument with my OH (we hardly ever argue!) and felt like crap and wanted something sweet.. :( so I had a coffee with sweetner in it, and then I had an orange because I thought it would take the craving away and it's not the worst thing I can have AND THEN MY MUM CRACKED OPEN THE TIN OF CADBURYS ROSES!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh! I had lots of chocolates and then I had some more today :(

It's crap cos I know for a fact that if I hadn't visited home I would have stayed on track. I have no willpower!!

Going home tonight so I'll try and get back on tomorrow. I'm really disappointed in myself :( really don't want to be weighed on Monday.

Hi Hon, sorry you're having a rough time of it. Don't beat yourself up, though. You're only human. You are doing soooo well and should be proud of yourself. Just draw a line under your blip and start over. It's not about winning the race, it's about winning the marathon at the end of the day. Hold your head up, go to your weigh in on Monday and despite the result, keep at it!
Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I hope you're ok.
Hope the rest of the weekend goes well for you.
Hugs.
T

Tessieg1 said:
Hi Hon, sorry you're having a rough time of it. Don't beat yourself up, though. You're only human. You are doing soooo well and should be proud of yourself. Just draw a line under your blip and start over. It's not about winning the race, it's about winning the marathon at the end of the day. Hold your head up, go to your weigh in on Monday and despite the result, keep at it!
Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I hope you're ok.
Hope the rest of the weekend goes well for you.
Hugs.
T

Thanks Tess you are so right :) it's nice to have you around again! Hopefully you're on the mend!

So day 1384292912!!!!! (no idea what day it is...)

The OH came to pick me up from my mums last night and he looks so skinny!!!!! I can't believe it! Plus he's had a shave so looks different cos I'm used to him with a bit of a beard haha. I can't believe what he looks like though after not seeing him for a week. I keep calling him skinny ribs lol...

So I braved the scales this morning and I am somehow 14st 8.5!!! How that is even possible with all the crap I've eaten over the past week I do not know!!!! I seem to have eaten crap and lost 4 and a half pounds :O not official till my weigh in on Monday though. Not been weighed for 2 weeks but I still can't bloody believe it!

Back on the diet finally today. Had a peanut bar but only just managed to get some water down me. It's nice to be at home and not have any temptations...

Should start the shred DVD today but I'm scared!!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

Back home and to normality :)

Did u start the shred yet? Xx

Haha I'm thinking Monday. But then Im tempted to wait til January lol.i'm also scared!!! X

Hiya, I originally starting doing the Shred with LovelyLauren and Moleymole, but I couldn't do more than 3 days as I got ill. It's absolutely fantastic!!! I'm going to start it in the New Year again as soon as I'm 100% again. Really recommend it. Don't be scared - just do it at your own pace to start with. It is hard, but the results are fantastic. :)

Ok Monday it is!!! Ahhhh I'm so scared haha! I'm SO unfit so I might just end up passing out lol.

Tess I bet you can't wait to get back on it :) hope you make a speedy recovery!!

Right ladies is it a date?? Where's batfitch gone? She wanted to join in too xx

So just had my week 6 weigh in!

After stuffing my face with crap last week, I have miraculously not gained and not lost! Still the same weight :)

Not sure if it's a massive fluke or what.....

OH lost 10lb again! Making his total loss in 6 weeks 2 STONE!!! how brilliant is that! He is looking a lot slimmer I can't believe it.

CDC is going on holiday for 3 weeks so next weigh in isn't until 4th Jan. Hoping to have another half a stone off by then :)

So glad I didn't put on, even though I braced myself for it. I've now got it out of my system and looking forward to being 100% until Xmas.

Back