Felix on a mission!!!!

It's an exercise DVD with jillian off the biggest loser. Apparantly you do it for 30 days and can lose up to 20lbs!! Sounds like hell but may be worth a go, ESP in this weather when going to the gym in the snow sounds like the worst idea in the world!! :)

OMG that woman is amazing - an amazing monster, mind! I think I would rather go to the gym in blizzards - anything with her name to it is gonna be a killer (with results!). Plus it is safe to do it on SS? I will be heading back to the gym next week :)

Braved the snow earlier and went to Boots. Bought some spot stuff for my skin hopefully it will do something overnight!

Had a chicken salad for dinner and had a bit of a tidy up. Need to buy an Xmas tree and some decorations cos we don't have any!!

Managed to drink lots of water today :) looking forward to WI tomorrow.

DAY 28!

Today is a good day!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my week 4 weigh in and lost 4LB!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm addicted to exclamation marks!!!

Really didn't expect to lose much at all cos I haven't drank much water this week but I PROMISE I will drink it all this week.

OH only lost 1lb bless him. But he keeps having a big loss then small loss so him and our CDC reckon this is how he will lose throughout the diet. I can't tell if he's disappointed or not, but he says he expected it even though he hasn't cheated. I really hope he has a big loss next time :)

Not seeing my CDC for 2 weeks now cos I'll be away next week so got to make sure I stick to it whilst I'm away. Going to visit my parents for a week and my mum has been lovely and asked for a list of food I can eat so she can buy it all in ready.

Hating the snow today! Apparently we are in for some more tonight. Will have to get my walking boots out I think.

After the 4lb loss I have now lost 1 stone 3lb :) which takes me down to 14st 9lb. I have decided on a little mini goal of getting in to the 13st range in the next 3 weeks.

Well done yu, I've now been off the rails for 4 days now, started with Spaghetti bol and choc fudge mud cake on fri at a friends. OH was away the weekend so had to feed the kids ended up getting a large Chinese on sat, fish and chips on sun, and crisps, toast, spoonfuls of golden syrup chicken dinner with yorkie pud and stuffing yesterday. I was very lucky to weigh the same yesterday However your post is gonna keep me motivated my next weigh is on fri morning. That gives me three days to get back in ketosis and back on the wagon.

Well done on the 4lb loss, that is AMAZING! I hope I get that in week four! Have a fab time visiting your family :)

Aw felix u love readin ur diary....i've been crap since Saturday and readin how u foin gives me a good kick up the arse!!
Haven't been to gym or anythin, snow is crazy here but walking out in it in my wellies is exercise in itself.
That's great that ur mums offering to get in the stuff u can have, my mum thinks they way to my heart is to feed me as much as possible!! :)
So I'm doing crap, but I'm thinking, tomorrow is another month and 24 days til Xmas! Still determined to lose that stone!!
Well done on another loss...and thanks for giving the rest of us some motivation and a good kick up the bum for me :) xxx

Well done yu, I've now been off the rails for 4 days now, started with Spaghetti bol and choc fudge mud cake on fri at a friends. OH was away the weekend so had to feed the kids ended up getting a large Chinese on sat, fish and chips on sun, and crisps, toast, spoonfuls of golden syrup chicken dinner with yorkie pud and stuffing yesterday. I was very lucky to weigh the same yesterday However your post is gonna keep me motivated my next weigh is on fri morning. That gives me three days to get back in ketosis and back on the wagon.

You have done well to stay the same weight :) Hopefully you've got it out of your system and can start fresh! Aww I'm glad I'm motivating people! It feels nice haha. I never motivate anyone lol.

Good luck with the next three days. Stay 100% and you can get back on it easily.

Well done on the 4lb loss, that is AMAZING! I hope I get that in week four! Have a fab time visiting your family :)

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot :D

Aw felix u love readin ur diary....i've been crap since Saturday and readin how u foin gives me a good kick up the arse!!
Haven't been to gym or anythin, snow is crazy here but walking out in it in my wellies is exercise in itself.
That's great that ur mums offering to get in the stuff u can have, my mum thinks they way to my heart is to feed me as much as possible!! :)
So I'm doing crap, but I'm thinking, tomorrow is another month and 24 days til Xmas! Still determined to lose that stone!!
Well done on another loss...and thanks for giving the rest of us some motivation and a good kick up the bum for me :) xxx

Thank you!! It feels weird for people to say reading my posts motivate them haha. I remember first starting out on here and reading people's diaries who were about the same stage as I am and thinking how well they are doing :)

Arghh I am hating the snow! I have some crazy fear about slipping over in the snow/ice so I take little fairy steps and look stupid lol. Defo going to get my walking boots out for tomorrow so I don't slip and die!

I'm glad my Mum is being good and buying in food. My OH's family are really bad for feeding you up!! His Mam nags on at him about his weight, then when we visit she tries to feed him all sorts of crap.

Good luck with the next month, you will definitely lose the stone :D

Day 29 :D

Feeling alright today. Work was ok, quite quiet but had a laugh with my engineers on the phone today :) They are all a lovely bunch!

Had a chocolate tetra this morning, and a peanut bar for my lunch. There's been another girl sat next to me whilst her computer is being replaced and she was asking what I had for dinner so I had to tell her about the diet! She was very impressed though so it's all good. I'm a bit funny about telling people about the diet cos I know what peoples reactions can be like. They are either happy for you or try and preach to you that it's wrong.

The girl who works with me on my contract is still off 'sick' until next week. It's really annoying me because I know she's not ill but shes getting away with it cos she's got a sick note. She's been writing on FB about how she's been doing her other job and going out etc, and it's really getting me down cos I'm working so hard and then she's going to swan back in and get all the credit because her sick note ends when I'm on annual leave!! Arghhhhh. Going to have a word with my manager tomorrow about it cos it's not fair.

Had chicken stir fry for my tea. It was quite nice but I'm really going off meat at the moment! Eughh.

Apparently it's going to start snowing in Leeds tonight at 9 and not stop until tomorrow night ahhhhhh!!!! Mental!

Can't wait until saturday. My Mum & Aunty are coming to visit on Saturday and we are going xmas shopping and then going to Ikea and I'm going back home with them. Spoke to my sister on the phone earlier, and got to speak to my 2 year old neice :D She is so cute. She asked me what I was doing then starting telling me about the snow haha.

Sorry if I've repeated myself a bit but I can't see what I've been writing on my ipod!

Day 30! Woop woop!

Got sent home from work today because of the snow. It comes up to my knees!!!! Luckily the boyfriend rescued me in the car and it took us aaaages to get back home. Want to go out in the snow but I only have some ankle boots to keep the snow out and I don't want to ruin them. OH bought me some navy blue Hunter wellies online cos I've been banging on about them, but the lady from the shop called and said they don't have any left and they are hard to get hold of! She said she will call when they are back in stock so fingers crossed it's soon. I want some grey cable knit Hunter welly socks too :D I'm such a sucker for brand names haha.

Not drank much water today because it's so bloody cold. Will have to drink lots before bed tonight! A bit annoyed about being sent home from work because I won't get paid for it because I'm a temp. Also, if I can't get in tomorrow i'll not be paid for that either so it will be a skint week next week!!!

Just sat watching Jeremy Kyle so bored... There's some Maryland cookies in the kitchen that keep calling my name but the boyfriend put them on top of the cupboard where I can't reach haha :)

Day 31.

Not at work today because of the snow and I didn't get up till 11!!! Lazy sod!

Just had my first shake but I'm really craving a hot chocolate and some biscuits and a big warm meal like a curry or a fish pie or something. Mmm... Doesn't help that I'm wathing the Hairy Bikers Cook Off!

Need to go out and buy an Xmas tree and some decorations but i've got no chance in this weather :(

So bored sat inside with nothing to do. Can't even be bothered to tidy up!

Aw I know what u mean! Last night I dreamed of hot chocolate and chocolate buttons! It's the weather! My mums just gone away til Monday night so at least I don't have to smell her gorgeous cooking til then!!

Snow making me so lazy, too cold to go out n bed looks so lush!! And with it bein Xmas all I wanna do is go out n get in the festive spirit but I'm scared of food n drink temptations so I'm hibernating ;-)

Xx

OH has persuaded me to go walking in the snow. Wearing grey Nike joggers tucked in thick socks with a footy shirt and walking boots. No makeup and my hair up! I feel so strange going out like this cos I usually wear dresses and lots of makeup haha!

Haha :) please can I borrow your OH to give me a kick up the arse!! Enjoy the walk, the extra energy cos of the snow will melt those calories right off!! X

Almost almost almost ate a load of crap for tea tonight cos I forgot to defrost some chicken. Ended up persuading the boyfriend to have an omlette for tea. Cheated a little bit and had tomato in mine cos we don't have much in cos of the snow and they were left over from OH'S camping trip a couple of weekends ago. It was quite nice but always feel a bit sick after an omlette and I'm not sure why!

Drank shed loads of water today for once :) not looking forward to digging the car out of the snow tomorrow morning and attempting to get to work!

OMG lol
Looks like a cartoon car :)
My cars pink, darker tho.... Although at the mo looks like one of those pink n White biccies!!
Think he should get u it when u get to goal ;-) x

love the shape and style of that car, its spectacular! erm cant say i would want to be seen in a pink car thou, lol
nice ice blue thou and it would be lovely

Back