Felix on a mission!!!!

Well done; that must have been a massive relief!

On the OH front - remember that he will lose weight at lightening speed as he has so much more muscle than us ladies - damn that testosterone!

Are you finding it easier to stay on plan now that you are away from your family???

I haven't told mine yet as I am too scared - they only see me in the evening and that's when I have my protein and veggie meal as I am on 810.

Cx

That's brilliant news.
You can just put your small lapse behind you and move onwards and downwards. ;)

have you shredded yet felix, frig me if i could have reached thru the screen and throttled jillian i would have, lol

ClairBear said:
Well done; that must have been a massive relief!

On the OH front - remember that he will lose weight at lightening speed as he has so much more muscle than us ladies - damn that testosterone!

Are you finding it easier to stay on plan now that you are away from your family???

I haven't told mine yet as I am too scared - they only see me in the evening and that's when I have my protein and veggie meal as I am on 810.

Cx

He is a bugger! Loses weight so easily but puts it back on twice as fast as he lost it!

Finding it so so so much easier back at home with my boyfriend. We both have the same evening meal so it's really easy. I don't know how those who have to cook for your families do it!!

My mum has been quite supportive but my siblings haven't and think I'll pile all the weight back on and that I'm wasting my money :(

sumayyah said:
have you shredded yet felix, frig me if i could have reached thru the screen and throttled jillian i would have, lol

Haha no not yet! I am struggling to drag my fat ass off the sofa. Think I'm just gonna go to bed..

Haha no not yet! I am struggling to drag my fat ass off the sofa. Think I'm just gonna go to bed..

no your not going to bed felix, you want to shred, you know you do, come on jillians waiting for you

Evening ladies :)

So had an ok day today. Back in the swing of things now! We have a new temp starter at work who will be covering for the 'sick' girl I usually run my contract with. The new lad is lovely and has learnt very quickly which is good!!

Just realised I hardly ever write down what shakes etc I have anymore! So today I had a choc tetra for breakfast and a peanut bar for dinner. Drank hardly any water at all! I suck at drinking water :( not had my tea yet, might have an omlette.

Going to Manchester this weekend for a night out and I'm quite excited. Gutted i can't fit in my first goal dress yet. Probably would be able to if I had lost anything these past 2 weeks. I have a long sleeved black dress with a gold pattern on it so I'll probably wear that. And black tights, boots and my biker jacket & my lovely Vivienne westwood bag!!!!

Really tired today so can't wait to get in bed. Still not started the shred I am soooooo lazy at the moment.

Another 100% day! :)

Had my beloved choc tetra for breakfast and peanut bar for dinner. Still hardly had any water arghhhh!

Work was ok. Got our end of period report this week so it's pretty busy trying to hit out target. Almost done it though which is good.

Not feeling that well today. Keep feeling really warm like I'm sweating bucket loads even though I'm not. Had a painful stomach ache and felt sick earlier too and I can feel a sore throat coming on! Think I have caught it off the OH :(

One of the sub-contractors we use sent us two huge tins of choc biscuits and two tubs of celebrations for Xmas but I resisted! I had the tuck shop on one side and the chocs on the other!!! Surrounded or what haha.

OH promised to take me shopping after work tonight cos I left my only black cardi which I always wear for work at my parents house and I need to dye my hair but he's been sat playing his ps3 all evening :( now it's too late!

I'm hungry :(

Yeah to you!!! :clap: and BOOooooo to OH - stinky OH; hide the controllers for the PS3!!!

Mwahahahaha - sent my OH up the walls and lesson was quickly learnt!

Haha! He eventually took me to asda at 9pm but they didn't even have the hair dye I need. Its always out of stock everywhere I don't get it!!! He is a sweetheart though and said he will go in to town tomorrow and search for it for me :) bought a Cardigan though. Woohoooo.

Been putting off updating this for days!

So... I was good all week but then I went away for the weekend last weekend! I had some biscuits and a brownie slice, a French bread pizza, sushi, chicken tikka masala (no rice though haha!!) and today I've had a biscuit, grilled chicken in naan bread (only had a quarter of the naan) and a few chips and a swig of full fat coke!!!!! Arghhhghghgh I can't believe I've eaten so much crap since Friday! Considered coming off CD entirely until after Xmas cos the motivation has just completely disappeared but some lovely ladies on here have convinced me to keep trying. I'm going to keep having my shake for breakfast and bar for dinner but I NEED TO STOP CHEATING FOR MY TEA & STOP EATING SNACKS!

The temptations of Christmas are really getting to me at the moment. I should be at least 2 stone down by now but I'm still on 1 and a half :( I need to be slimmer when the weather gets warmer next year because I HATE covering up every year and avoiding going out in the sunshine. I want to be able to stick on a dress and sandals in summer and not cover up/boil to death with leggings and a Cardigan added.

Feel crappy but hopefully I'll be back on track in the new year. I'm so disappointed in myself!!!!!!! :(

Hiya Hun, don't beat yourself up about it. I'm exactly the same and I bet there are loads of ppl the same! It's Xmas and the hardest time of the year to be good! I've come off it til after Xmas cos I was spending money and having the shakes THEN eating rubbish....massive waste of money!
January is a fab time to do it cos everyones on a diet and people don't go out and things. I want to eventually be a CDC so I'm going to be totally SS in January and hopefully start training in feb.
Xx

Hi Felix

I'm another one that's come off until after Christmas. I was still spending the money on the shakes and not being a good girl.
So i've had a word with my CDC and i'm restarting on the 3rd of Jan.
I think the one thing you need on this diet is the motivation and mine had fallen by the wayside lately.
So the plan is to do the least amount of damage as possible over Christmas and then go full throttle again in the New Year.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. :D

Thanks both of you :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who has fallen off for Christmas!!

I've been having the odd shake but mostly normal food. The scales are showing a 2lb loss from the last time I weighed on Monday last week, so I'm not doing too bad. I can't wait for Xmas to be over sort of, then I can get back on track.

Hi Felix, how's it going? Hope you had a good Christmas. I'm looking forward to starting CD again on the 2nd/3rd of Jan. How are you getting on now?
Hope to hear from you soon. x :)

I'm on day 3 of January restart! Doing well cos soooo sick of all the food! Felix where art thou? Don't give up come back to us laydeeeee :) x

Hello girls!!! I am back after 3 weeks of being a terrible dieter..

Had a good christmas full of food but I'm really struggling to get back in to the swing of things. Went back to work last Tuesday and intended on starting the diet again. Stuck to it for a day & a half then ordered pizza :( Then stuck to it yesterday and had a grilled chicken kebab for tea!!!! I didn't even enjoy them much so I'm annoyed with myself.

Haven't seen my CDC for 4 weeks now cos she went on holiday, and I asked her not to come last week because I didn't stick to plan over xmas so have got loads of shakes left.

I weighed myself on my home scales the last time I saw my CDC on 13th December and weighed in at 14st 7.5, and I'm currently 14st 5 so I don't think I've put anything on which is good. Saying that though, when I didn't see her for 2 weeks before, my scales said I had lost 4lb and hers said I stayed the same so maybe I've put a couple on..

Anyway.... going to re-start today. I am going on a night out with some friends on 5th February so I have a dress I want to fit in to by then. It's a size 16 but I think it's a small-ish 16 so not sure if I will fit in by then :(

Still haven't started the shred!!! I am so lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had it for about 2 months now sitting on my dvd shelf haha. Going to buy some dumbells soon to use with it.

So today is day 1 (again). When I tried to re-start last week the shakes made me feel sick :S But I will get over it!!! I found getting through that Day 1 last week quite easy though, cos I knew what to expect.

Bought a brand spanking new (very expensive) DSLR camera yesterday, so going to take some photos because I regret not taking them when I started in November!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok and being 100% :)

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A KICK UP THE BUM SO I DONT CHEAT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so 2nd day of new year restart. Can't believe how many new faces there are here, it's great :)

Woke up at 11am (LAZY I KNOW!!) and haven't had my first shake yet. I keep forgetting to put my tetras in the fridge and the are rank lukewarm so I'll have to pop some in now and wait for my first shake. Just had a coffee from my new Tassimo coffee machine I got for xmas and it was very nice :)

Today I am going to tidy the house!!! Maybe.. And cook something nice for our evening SS+ meal. And sort out the washer. It's broken and it's doing my head in! Keeps stopping halfway through washes when the clothes are all soapy and then I just took some clothes out and they were still sopping wet so they hadn't spun properly :( I need to wash work clothes for tomorrow ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

CDC should be round tomorrow, but I have so many shakes left I don't think I need to get any more this week. I wonder if she will just come and weigh me though so I can see what damage I've done over xmas..

Also, I took some photos of myself yesterday so I can see progress from now on. I wish I had done it at the start of CD! I don't dare upload them though haha (and I'm wearing bright pink leopard print leggings with a grey flowery top cos they are the only leggings I have. I was going for maximum lumpy bumpyness you see..). Might upload later anyway EEK!

Hey, ive just read all your diary. fort it mite give me some motivativation as we are around the same weight and height. Must say u have done very well, and even better to get back on it on it!
Good luck with the rest of your weight :)

Back