Felix on a mission!!!!

So I have just completed day 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I am dead now.

The cardio absolutely killed me!!!! But it got easier as I got in to it. 20 minutes flew by so I think I can do it every day :) Had the DVD since start of December so I thought it's about time I got on with it.

My legs wont work now!!!!

Felix said:
So I have just completed day 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I am dead now.

The cardio absolutely killed me!!!! But it got easier as I got in to it. 20 minutes flew by so I think I can do it every day :) Had the DVD since start of December so I thought it's about time I got on with it.

My legs wont work now!!!!

I know the feeling I'm on day 3 now - I'm just sitting on the sofa trying to get the energy to do today's work our lol :)

Nice to see u back on the forum - missed u :)

I know the feeling I'm on day 3 now - I'm just sitting on the sofa trying to get the energy to do today's work our lol :)

Nice to see u back on the forum - missed u :)

Thanks :) How are you getting on? Are you back on CD or just calorie counting now?

God knows how I will motivate myself to do day 2!

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels who is the trainer for the Biggest Loser tv show. You do it for 30 days, 20 mins a day. There's three stages and you do a week of each.

A few girls on here have done it and the results are fab :)

Aww thank you :) Have you started the diet yet? If so, how are you finding it?

Yeah i started on weds, finding it ok untill today for some reason (i ate something but not too bad).

Thanks :) How are you getting on? Are you back on CD or just calorie counting now?

God knows how I will motivate myself to do day 2!

I'm calorie counting at the moment but want to go back on CD (cant afford at the moment)
I didnt do the shred yesterday - I'm rubbish - I'm going to do it as soon as I get home from work so cant make excuses lol

Hi Felix,
I have just read your diary from day one and is a very good read!! You have done so well and even better for coming back!! My start weight is the same as yours and i want / need to lose 70 pounds - seems so far away!! Keep us updated about the shred - might have to give it a go myself!! Kim x

I'm having an awful awful day. After that stupid shred DVD I did yesterday, I ache so much and I feel really ill. Stupid boyfriend forgot to tell me he couldn't pick me up from work so I had to walk home in the rain in little pumps and no scarf or gloves. Freezing isn't even the word!! Took me about 10 minutes to cross the busy road near work and then I got home and the door wouldn't unlock so I killed my fingers trying for 20 minutes :( eventually got in and I'm starving and there's nothing in for tea. Arghhh I know it's stupid but I feel like crying.

Not doing the shred today I hurt too much :(

Oh Felix dont cry sweetie :) it's awful feeling cold, tired and HUNGRY.. get yourself warm and have your tea, maybe a couple of paracetamol to help your aches and pains. It's really stormy here tonight and I know how I feel when I get in looking like a drowned rat :eek: take it easy these sort of day are sent to try us!!!

Thanks Sarah. I have warmed up now and feel better. I can hardly walk from the muscle ache though it's horrible!!

On a lighter note, I forgot to say I got a 'Recognition Award' at work and got £100 in vouchers!!!!!! There's so many things you can spend them on and they have every shop you can think of. I'm thinking of getting £20 at Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, New Look, Schuh and Boots and using them as a reward when I've finished the diet to put towards a little shopping spree for post-diet clothes :D

Hey felix, I have my first weigh in tomorrow so will let u know! Have been really good tho (apart from the water!)

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day- I've had a cracker too!! I'm having a bath, shake and bed- forget about today!!! Xx

Ooh good luck with your weigh in!! Hope it goes well for you :)
I can't wait for my bath later, I've been looking forward to it all day. I've ran out of bubbles though!

Good for you girlie.. what did you get recognition for at work :) how fab .. oh I love vouchers.. you can get some lovely new things when the spring/summer collections arrive.. oh you lucky thing xx

I can't believe it I'm really chuffed :) really skint at the moment because of lots of bills coming at the same time so it's cheered me up no end!! My manager nominated me for it a while back for working hard on my contract since my colleague left and I had to do it all on my own. Only just found out today cos HR sent me an email saying it had been accepted. It's so nice that someone has noticed how hard I've been working! Can't wait to spend them :)

Fab Felix, recognition for hard work !! good for you x payday is another sixteen days away for me :eek: it's going to be a long month :sigh:

A bath with no bubbles!!! thats just wrong!! i dont even need one - was in the hydro pool at work this afternoon so already washed the hair etc but need to do something or i get tempted to eat - bath it is!!

well done on the vouchers!! i had a few for christmas and saving them till goal - cant wait!! x

Had a stressful day at work, thought it would never end!! Suddenly got really tired at lunchtime it was horrible. Thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk!

Got home and lovely boyfriend bought me some Radox, ran me a bubble bath and cooked me tea and bought me a magazine :) now I am happy haha. Had chicken and veg for tea. Almost gave in to the tuck shop at work until I googled the nutritional info for haribo strawbs and cherries haha!!

Still ache so much from doing the shred. Never again!!!!! I can hardly walk. Didn't think I was that unfit!

Back