Felix's new to SW diary!

Oh really!! I decided to try SW instead of WW because I can't be arsed counting points all the time and I found it so easy to spend points on rubbish! Can't wait to start :)

Felix said:
Oh really!! I decided to try SW instead of WW because I can't be arsed counting points all the time and I found it so easy to spend points on rubbish! Can't wait to start :)

I'm defo switching, I literally am just soooo hungry on it! I exercise 4-5 times a week minimum and I'm eating way over all the time. Not necessarily on crap but a large bowl of special k is 6 points... Only get 26 for the whole day!!! X

SW is good because it's all about eating until you're full. I reckon it sounds ideal for you! I don't know how you have the motivation to exercise so much!! I even hate walking home from work haha

Felix said:
SW is good because it's all about eating until you're full. I reckon it sounds ideal for you! I don't know how you have the motivation to exercise so much!! I even hate walking home from work haha

Hahahaha I'm used to it now an feel really slobby if I don't go x

Damn I just wrote a reply and it wouldn't send :( I think SW sounds like it would work loads better for you because it's all about eating until you're full. I think you should give it a try :D

Your week sounds good - i'm looking forward to hearing how you find the mushy pea curry lol. Diet coke chicken is on my list of things to try this week... Love curly wurlys - good value for the syns. Everything in there sounds good to me, just remember your superfree and you'll be fine. Not a bad price really - it amazes me sometimes exactly how much i can spend when i go round asda...

Good luck with your first day - i'm sure you'll love it, eating till you feel satisfied is really fab an it genuinely works too which makes it sustainable i think :)

I'm back to the gym tomorrow - been pants and not been at all last week :( meeting my bro there from work for a spin class tomo though x

Hi all! First day today and it's going well so far.

Breakfast - 2x weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk & coffee with skimmed milk (HexA)

Snack - banana & 2x satsumas

Lunch - running late this morning so having a mug shot, mullet light and melon and grape punnet from Asda.

Does this sound ok? I don't know if I'm doing it right!

Sounds good to me - try having some fruit with your breakfast to make sure 1/3 is superfree - but lunch sounds perfect x

Whoops forgot about fruit with breakfast! I was rushing around like a mad woman haha. I haven't eaten my melon and grapes because I'm stuffed but will have them after my tea later :)

I've started to put a couple of bits in the freezer for when i feel like that.

I love pasta with veg n stuff though - i could live on it tbh, x

Mmmm me too I am a pasta fiend!!!

Just weighed myself so my 'official' starting weight is 14 stone 2.5lb. Hopefully I'll be in the 13's next week :)

Quick question - how do I work out the syn value of things? Am I right in saying I divide the calories by 20 to give me a rough estimate? I have a fresh pasta sauce in the fridge which needs using and it's 124 calories for half. If its too high I'll get the OH to polish it off :D

I calculated it at 6.2, so I'll round it up to 7 just in case. Also had some Pom bear crisps earlier and have read that they are 4 syns and somewhere else they are 6.5? Either way I've stayed under so it's all good :)

Felix said:
Mmmm me too I am a pasta fiend!!!

Just weighed myself so my 'official' starting weight is 14 stone 2.5lb. Hopefully I'll be in the 13's next week :)

Fingers crossed, I'm sure you will and what an ego boost to be in the next stone bracket so quickly!!!

Felix said:
Quick question - how do I work out the syn value of things? Am I right in saying I divide the calories by 20 to give me a rough estimate? I have a fresh pasta sauce in the fridge which needs using and it's 124 calories for half. If its too high I'll get the OH to polish it off :D

Pretty much, if there's an element of free foods the syns can be lower. What was the sauce and I'll look it up for you?

Felix said:
I calculated it at 6.2, so I'll round it up to 7 just in case. Also had some Pom bear crisps earlier and have read that they are 4 syns and somewhere else they are 6.5? Either way I've stayed under so it's all good :)

What flavour were they. They range from 3.5 to 6.5 syns.

A good day for you then, well done. We had spag Bol with a slice of reduced fat garlic bread. Was yummy x

Back