Felix's new to SW diary!

Mmmm garlic bread!!! How much is it per slice for the reduced fat one? I have chucked the sauce tub in the recycling bin so it's long gone now :( I'll just go with the 1 syn per 20 cals rule. I won't be buying it again anyway, I'd rather make my own! The Pom Bears were ready salted from a multipack :)

I have some pasta left over and put some veg aside so will make a sauce and have that for lunch tomorrow.

Just made magic porridge for my breakfast tomorrow with toffee muller light :) I'm writing on this diary an awful lot!!

Felix said:
Mmmm garlic bread!!! How much is it per slice for the reduced fat one? I have chucked the sauce tub in the recycling bin so it's long gone now :( I'll just go with the 1 syn per 20 cals rule. I won't be buying it again anyway, I'd rather make my own! The Pom Bears were ready salted from a multipack :)

I have some pasta left over and put some veg aside so will make a sauce and have that for lunch tomorrow.

It's 4.5 so still quite high but was nice :) the original 19g bag is 5syns Hun. It's def better to make your own sauce, does your super free too :)

Let me know how you find the magic porridge. I quite liked it but prefer my normal porridge. It is nice made into pancakes though. You could half and half if you were feeling adventurous lol. Toffee flavour will be yum I bet!! Keep writing, it will keep us both focused :) xxx

Made my own sauce for my pasta tomorrow and it looks yummy! :D

Tan the magic porridge is 28g porridge mixed in to a muller light and left in the fridge overnight!!! Saw it on the recipe section on here and it sounds so good. Can't wait for it tomorrow morning :)

Felix said:
Made my own sauce for my pasta tomorrow and it looks yummy! :D

Tan the magic porridge is 28g porridge mixed in to a muller light and left in the fridge overnight!!! Saw it on the recipe section on here and it sounds so good. Can't wait for it tomorrow morning :)

Hmmmmmmm so what does it go like??? I'm intriegued! X

Tano said:
Hmmmmmmm so what does it go like??? I'm intriegued! X

It's creamy. I enjoy my porridge as is but it is nice worth a try. Great if you dont like porridge with water but don't want to use milk x

Off sick from work today :( I have problems with anxiety and had a massive anxiety attack last night and I feel awful today!!

Just eating my toffee magic porridge with chopped up banana and it's SO GOOD!! Yum yum yum yum yum.

Mmm i had the toffee magic porridge made into pancakes for breakfast to try and curb some of my totm cravings.... just want to eat all the time at this time.

Sorry to hear about the anxiety attack, i hope you're feeling a bit better now? x

I'm feeling a bit better thanks. Just a bit rubbish :(

Just had a mouthful of my pasta but really don't fancy it at all. OH is going to eat it for his lunch I think! Dunno what to have now!

Aww hun, hugs. There's nothing worse than feeling bleurgh - that's the only way i can think to describe what you're talking about. If you don't fancy anything particular don't have anything till you do, you'll soon decide what you're after. xxx

Dyed my hair and then felt starving! Had bacon with all the fat cut off, mushrooms and an egg all done in fry light. First time I've ever friend an egg and it was lovely! Why anyone would fry one in oil and not fry light is beyond me!!! Going to make BNS, sweet potato and lentil curry for tea so will prepare it soon, OH finishes work at 7 so want it ready just after he's home :)

Feeling much better this afternoon now.

Felix said:
Dyed my hair and then felt starving! Had bacon with all the fat cut off, mushrooms and an egg all done in fry light. First time I've ever friend an egg and it was lovely! Why anyone would fry one in oil and not fry light is beyond me!!! Going to make BNS, sweet potato and lentil curry for tea so will prepare it soon, OH finishes work at 7 so want it ready just after he's home :)

Feeling much better this afternoon now.

Curry sounds fab. Glad you enjoyed it. What colour did you dye your hair? Yeah I much prefer things done in fry light to oil now too. It's those little changes that will help to keep the weight off forever eh x

Rkmriddell said:
Curry sounds fab. Glad you enjoyed it. What colour did you dye your hair? Yeah I much prefer things done in fry light to oil now too. It's those little changes that will help to keep the weight off forever eh x

I hope so! I don't like oily things anyway so I've been using it for a while. I think I'm addicted haha! Just dyed it brown. I used to have it bright red for ages and ages and trying to get rid of it, but every time I dye it brown it just fades back to red! :( good thing I like red hair eh?

Lol. Maybe you need to have it stripped at the hairdressers? I just had mine done red a couple of weeks ago x

They wouldn't do it for me!! The *******! I bought a thing from Boots called ColourB4 which most of it out, but it's still a bit red. Hopefully it will fade in time. I do love red hair though, I'm just sick of ruining all my towels haha!! :D

Felix said:
They wouldn't do it for me!! The *******! I bought a thing from Boots called ColourB4 which most of it out, but it's still a bit red. Hopefully it will fade in time. I do love red hair though, I'm just sick of ruining all my towels haha!! :D

Really? That's a bit odd. Ah well it'll definitely fade over time lol :) what do you and oh do for work?

I work in the office for a construction/maintenance company. Look after a dozen or so engineers and send them to fix things at train stations! It's very boring but pays the bills. OH graduated from university last year doing Music and could only find part time work working on the counter/warehouse at Screwfix :( luckily his Dad has a very well paid job so he's been helping him out since he finished uni. He's just got a new job working for Natwest full time and starts on 20th Feb though :D He's also doing another degree with the Open Uni in mechanical engineering which is what his Dad does, then he can hopefully go in to the same line of work!! So fingers crossed it all works out ok. How about you??

Back