ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Felix said:
I know but I'm convinced I won't lose anything this week and I didn't last week! I just want to be 3st lighter overnight haha x

Hahaha we all do lovely. Just enjoy your food (no matter what u have) as long as you track, you'll see results. X

I think half of it's cos I'm freaking out about this night out in Manchester in 3 weeks and if I did cd I could be almost a stone lighter by then... Why does cd have such a hold on me?! xx

It always pops into my head too! If you know you don't have any nights out planned until then an can give it 100% on cd, then maybe do that until WHP then come back to WW and lose it slowly until summer? Xxx

I'm going on 14th oct then 12th November so I could do it until then... I think I'm just being stupid though! Hmmmmmmm I'll think about it x

Felix said:
Lunch:
Chicken wrap (8pp)
Heinz squeeze and stir soup (3pp)
WW yoghurt (1pp)

Snack:
Banana

Was so hungry at dinner and ate loads!

What are the squeeze n stir soups like? Xx

Felix said:
OH went to the shop to buy milk and came back with these new big chunky Maryland chocolate cookies too :( I am feeling really ill today with an ear infection and the start of tonsillitis and I'm peckish and want to eat the whole packet! ARGHHHHH! Had a coco pops cereal bar to try and get rid of the craving but it didn't work. Can't sleep either :( :(

I made a mistake n got them the other wk! Think they worked out at 4 ! :-0 hope ur feeling better x

They weren't even that nice for the amount of points they were! Oh well... The squeeze and stir soups are really nice. Better than a cuppa soup cos I find they are a bit watery but these are really creamy :)

Still not well :( sort of developed in to a cold now!

Breakfast:
2x crumpets with nutella (7pp)

Still really considering swapping back to CD and SSing for the next 6ish weeks to get a chunk of weight off then coming back to WW. I might text my cambridge woman over the weekend and see if she will come on Monday...

Ok I'm going to carry on with ww now haha!

Lunch:
Tortilla wrap pizza (wrap, spicy pizza sauce, light cheese, BBQ chicken and mushrooms)
(14pp)

Wasn't expecting to use that much on lunch...

A bit burnt round the edges but YUM

Attachments

• image-2901001401.jpg
    image-2901001401.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 37
Yay well done on ur 2lb loss! see it does work if u stick to it :) xx

Back