ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Hello! Yeah I'm really enjoying it :) although I STS last week so I'm a bit gutted!! I don't mind if it's coming off slowly now summer is over. Are you just maintaining now or do you have any left to lose? x
Im up 6 lbs from leaving CD... i lost 3 lbs on ww last week but ive done rubbish this week.. so dreading weigh in tomorrow evening :(

id like to lose more weight for christmas but i have to sort out my snacking its really bad atm remember nice and steady is good chick.

Once you get in to the swing of things im sure you'll lose the other 3lb in no time! I hate losing so slowly but it's got to be done! Was feeling so ill on CD but I keep thinking I could go back to it... Go away bad thoughts! Haha x

Once you get in to the swing of things im sure you'll lose the other 3lb in no time! I hate losing so slowly but it's got to be done! Was feeling so ill on CD but I keep thinking I could go back to it... Go away bad thoughts! Haha x
haha just read your thread its madness aint it CD bad ,bad thoughts i agree. how's your oh doing his he on ww too?

OH is eating what I eat more or less! He's down to 16st 4 so has lost about 4 stone and he said he wants to get down to 14 and a half, but he's 6ft 4 so I think he would be too skinny then! He said he's going to follow WW properly soon and count his points :)

Don't worry hun, that's what they're there for. At least you're not -20 odd weeklies like me lol x

I hate Monday's!

Breakfast:
Porridge with 1tsp honey
Coco pops cereal bar
(8pp)

Lunch:
Chicken wrap with Philly
Quavers
WW yoghurt
(11pp)

Dunno what to have for tea!

I have got 16 weeklies left but going to try not to use them. Also going to try and stop eating carbs in my evening meal to see if it helps me lose more! I bet you are glad with your 1lb off :)

I have got 16 weeklies left but going to try not to use them. Also going to try and stop eating carbs in my evening meal to see if it helps me lose more! I bet you are glad with your 1lb off :)
Yep chuffed with my small pound lol was sure I'd gain.
I haven't had carbs for 3-4 weeks apart from tonight a few chips. Give it a try chick. Do u weigh once a week? I'm going to stay clear till the weekend atleast ;)

I'm obsessed with weighing daily but I'm trying so hard not to! Going to stay off the scales until I weigh in on Friday.. Wish me luck haha :)

Felix said:
I'm obsessed with weighing daily but I'm trying so hard not to! Going to stay off the scales until I weigh in on Friday.. Wish me luck haha :)

Nice to see I'm not the only one addicted to weighing daily! Lol

Back