ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Lunch:
Chicken wrap (8pp)
Heinz squeeze and stir soup (3pp)
WW yoghurt (1pp)

Snack:
Banana

Was so hungry at dinner and ate loads!

OH went to the shop to buy milk and came back with these new big chunky Maryland chocolate cookies too :( I am feeling really ill today with an ear infection and the start of tonsillitis and I'm peckish and want to eat the whole packet! ARGHHHHH! Had a coco pops cereal bar to try and get rid of the craving but it didn't work. Can't sleep either :( :(

Hi Felix,
I just started back to WW after a year. I'm trying to do everything differently this time like reach out and talk about weight loss so I'm not back here again next year. You sound like you're doing great. Keep it up. I'm weighing in Thursday and hoping for a good result. Good luck.

When I have a chocolate craving I try to have an options hot chocolate, its gives the taste and is prolonged compared to 1 jaffa cake gone in a second and before I know it so is the 2nd and 3rd jaffa cake lol

Morning oh I have since them cookies they look well chunky :) how many did you have? I bet there lush with tea lol :) hope your better today x

Mayday said:
Hi Felix,
I just started back to WW after a year. I'm trying to do everything differently this time like reach out and talk about weight loss so I'm not back here again next year. You sound like you're doing great. Keep it up. I'm weighing in Thursday and hoping for a good result. Good luck.

Thanks! Good luck with your weigh in! Mine is on Friday :) is this your first week back then? How are you getting on so far?

MrsK87 said:
When I have a chocolate craving I try to have an options hot chocolate, its gives the taste and is prolonged compared to 1 jaffa cake gone in a second and before I know it so is the 2nd and 3rd jaffa cake lol

I was thinking that but we didn't have any hot chocolate in :( I resisted the cookies!!

*Shanny* said:
Morning oh I have since them cookies they look well chunky :) how many did you have? I bet there lush with tea lol :) hope your better today x

Haha I didn't end up having any! Had a tiny bite of my OH's one and it was so disappointing! Was expecting it to be really chocolatey and it wasn't really :( so glad I didn't have one now haha :D

Thanks tan! I've been so crap today. Had my porridge this morning and I've had a coco pops bar, three chocolate biscuits and an orange and banana!!! OH is at work until 8 and I'm stuck cleaning the house because someone is coming to view it tomorrow morning. Would rather be in bed!

Felix said:
Thanks tan! I've been so crap today. Had my porridge this morning and I've had a coco pops bar, three chocolate biscuits and an orange and banana!!! OH is at work until 8 and I'm stuck cleaning the house because someone is coming to view it tomorrow morning. Would rather be in bed!

Oh noooo!!! I've felt really odd today, dizzy like I'm drunk. So weird! Well done on resisting the cookies!!! U moving then? Xx

Ha the chocolate biscuits I had were the cookies! A whopping 3 points each.... Terrible! Yeah we are moving in the 2nd week of october from a little flat to a 3 bed semi with garage, garden and conservatory! Will be so weird having stairs haha....

Felix said:
Ha the chocolate biscuits I had were the cookies! A whopping 3 points each.... Terrible! Yeah we are moving in the 2nd week of october from a little flat to a 3 bed semi with garage, garden and conservatory! Will be so weird having stairs haha....

How lovely!!! Xxx

The rest of my diary looks awful today!

Banana
2x oranges
3x chunky Maryland brownie cookies (9pp)
Tesco light choices veg curry (9pp)

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I've been so crap this week :(
Ended up having chips from the kebab shop last night!!!!

Don't do it Felix, one nibbly day doesn't mean a bad week hun. I ate half a tub of haagen dazs last night and still have load of weeklies left. Don't beat yourself up every time u have a treat xx

I know but I'm convinced I won't lose anything this week and I didn't last week! I just want to be 3st lighter overnight haha x

Back