ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Haha I need to stop calling it a diet then! It's amazing though. I don't feel deprived and i feel like ive had a massive treat tonight :) I'm stuffed!!!!

Lunch:

Mission deli wrap filled with leftover curry from last night (so yummy!!!!)
(8pp)

Also had a satsuma and banana earlier :)

Oh and just had a dark 2 finger kitkat for 3pp.

Last edited:
Omg OH just had his curry with a Mission Moroccan Spiced Flatbread and the small flatbread is a whopping 15pp!!!!!!

Hi Felix :) Welcome! Hope you're finding pro points good. Your menu's look really nice and yummy. Glad you're not feeling like you're dieting. Keep up the good work X

Dinner:

Amazing roast! Chicken, new potatoes, broccoli, carrots, stuffing and a bit of onion and mushroom gravy. All for 12pp :)

Got 2 points left for some sort of dessert. Bought the chicken from M&S and got a free apple pie and it's sat in the fridge staring at me!!!!

I'm so hungry today!!!!!!!

Already had -

Breakfast:
WW bagel with light Philly
Banana
(5pp)

Snacks:
Another banana!
Satsuma
Quavers (2pp)

Why am I so hungry today :( want to stuff my face!!!!!

Good luck with WW :) i did read some of your cambridge diary and you have done so well! hope you're proud of yourself! :) Some days i am starving and the next i am sooo bloated and full! just one of those things i think :) soup is a good idea though!

I love WW, feels like your not even dieting :D x x x

I feel like all I've done today is eat! Had a fruit salad and toffee muller light and curly wurly for 4pp.

Going to have fish pie for my tea!

Nicola87 said:
Good luck with WW :) i did read some of your cambridge diary and you have done so well! hope you're proud of yourself! :) Some days i am starving and the next i am sooo bloated and full! just one of those things i think :) soup is a good idea though!

I love WW, feels like your not even dieting :D x x x

Aww thank you! I didn't do that well on cd considering the length of time I was on it, but at least I'm 3 stone lighter now :) I'm loving ww too. So much yummy food!!!!! x

Back