Heinz squeeze and stir soup
Fruit salad
(5pp)

Snacks:
Banana
Grapes
Quavers
(2pp)

Morning chick I'm day 3 on ww :) I so need to plan the night before cuz I've just wasted 10 pp on brekkie lol.
When's wi day? Hope Your well and enjoying ww still x

*Shanny* said:
Morning chick I'm day 3 on ww :) I so need to plan the night before cuz I've just wasted 10 pp on brekkie lol.
When's wi day? Hope Your well and enjoying ww still x

Haha! How are you finding it so far? Im loving it!!!! Weighing myself when I get home for my official loss. I'm hoping for 3lb :) x

Good luck for wi, diary looks good xx

What DVD is that? Not heard of that one! Well done chick thats great xx

kezzalicious30 said:
What DVD is that? Not heard of that one! Well done chick thats great xx

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!! There's three levels and you move up a level each week. Its tough but not too long which makes it easier to get through :)

Felix said:
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!! There's three levels and you move up a level each week. Its tough but not too long which makes it easier to get through :)

ooh will have a look at that xx

Had 2 crumpets with honey brought to bed for me this morning :) and had some fruit and cooking a jacket potato for tea.

Done my 30 Day Shred today and going out for drinks later! How do I point drinks? I usually just stick to vodka lime and soda.

Vodka is 2 pp a shot, think bottles of lager are 3 n half lager is 2 I think xx

Night out was ok! Went home at half 1 cos we were really tired. And I had a chicken burger meal from mcdonalds arghghghhhhhh!!!!!!! Stupid me :(

Back