ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Aww thank you! I didn't do that well on cd considering the length of time I was on it, but at least I'm 3 stone lighter now :) I'm loving ww too. So much yummy food!!!!! x

Hahaa, bet your loving it being able to eat proper food and not just shakes! and i couldnt have lasted as long as you did! i love my food lol!! x :)

Arghghghhh I can't stop eating! Just got home and had grapefruit with 1tsp of splenda and cinnamon on top and grilled. Was so yummy but now I want my tea! Trying to put it off as long as possible. Dunno what to eat with my fish pie...

Snack:

Prawn cocktail quavers (favourite crisps ever!!!)
(2pp)
Light babybel (1pp)

Lunch:

Heinz squeeze and stir soup
3x ryvita with light Philly
Banana and custard muller light
Alpen light bar
(10pp)

I've eaten loads today!!!!!!!

I'm so hungry again! What is wrong with me!! Just had a 'lighter choices' BLT sarnie from tescos and some skips...... So that's 10pp.....

Only got 4 left now. Might use some weeklies for some tea tonight. I feel so guilty for the sandwich and crisps!

Just made a banging fruit salad! Pineapple, grapes, mango, nectarines and strawberries. Not really hungry after the sarnie so it's a good snack :)

Today so far -

Breakfast:
2x crumpets with light Philly (6pp)

Snacks:
Banana and quavers (2pp)

Lunch:
3x ryvitas with light Philly
Fruit salad
Toffee muller light
(7pp)

Snack:
Alpen light bar (2pp)
Light babybell (1pp)

Need to stop snacking so much!!!!!!!

Felix said:
Today so far -

Breakfast:
2x crumpets with light Philly (6pp)

Snacks:
Banana and quavers (2pp)

Lunch:
3x ryvitas with light Philly
Fruit salad
Toffee muller light
(7pp)

Snack:
Alpen light bar (2pp)
Light babybell (1pp)

Need to stop snacking so much!!!!!!!

Hey just looking for ideas, never thought of Crumpets with Philly! Is it nice? Can't imagine how it would taste?! X

The pasta wasn't nice at all!!!!!! WW is great thanks :) can't wait for weigh in on Friday! I keep snacking though cos I'm hungry between meals :( how you getting on?

Yeah ok, I'm trying not to use my weeklies and am missing my little late evening snacks haha. I snacked way too much last week and only lost a pound, but I ate all my weeklies too x

Back