ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

I am baking some stotty cakes for my OH cos he keeps complaining you can't get them outside the north east! I hope they come out well :)

Felix said:
I am baking some stotty cakes for my OH cos he keeps complaining you can't get them outside the north east! I hope they come out well :)

Oooh I'm intrigued! What's a Stotty cake? :)
I've not had an indian in yonks, hope it was yummy :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It's a type of bread you can buy in the north east! It's the nicest bread I've ever had haha. You can't buy it anywhere south of Middlesbrough I don't think. If you're ever up that way you have to try it!!! x

Felix said:
It's a type of bread you can buy in the north east! It's the nicest bread I've ever had haha. You can't buy it anywhere south of Middlesbrough I don't think. If you're ever up that way you have to try it!!! x

Mmmm will look out for it if I end up up north :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Felix said:
Stotty ended up a disaster :( think I made then too thick! Should have just baked a loaf...

Oh no!!!! Never mind! What u having for dinner tonight? Anything exciting? X

Not sure yet, we are off to do our big shop soon (exciting Saturday night for me!!!) so will pick something up there. I'm thinking Philly stuffed chicken breast with roasted butternut squash :D Your curry and naans sounds BANGING!!!!!

Felix said:
Not sure yet, we are off to do our big shop soon (exciting Saturday night for me!!!) so will pick something up there. I'm thinking Philly stuffed chicken breast with roasted butternut squash :D Your curry and naans sounds BANGING!!!!!

Yum!!!! So does that dinner!! We did ours today. Got loads of yummy dinners like lasagne, meatballs, roast chicken, sausage n mash, Thai fishcakes...... I love food hahaha x

Oh my god I have fallen off the wagon BIG TIME this weekend. Not tracked at all and just stuffed my big fat face!!!!!!!!

Back on tomorrow and going to be extra good all week!

Felix said:
Oh my god I have fallen off the wagon BIG TIME this weekend. Not tracked at all and just stuffed my big fat face!!!!!!!!

SAME!!! X

Me too!! Think we've all fell off this wk xx

I'm the same! When he's away for the weekend, u always stay at my sisters haha! Such a wimp x

I need to try and lure him back early somehow haha. I feel bad though cos hes catching up with his friend who he doesn't get to see much.... I need to woman up! Haha x

Ah im d same 2 i go 2 get weighed on wed n since den jus been eatin crap but from 2moro back 2 strict 4 me not goin dis wed cos hav a debs party on so hopefully dat'l give me a bonus loss next wk :) Wel done on ur loss so far luv :p

Hmmmm so didn't get back on the wagon yesterday but back on today! I am paying for it big time cos im so bloated! Will post today's diary later on cos I haven't even put it on my tracker yet...

Today's menu -

Breakfast:
2x chocolate weetabix with skimmed milk (6pp)

Lunch:
Heinz squeeze and stir soup
3x ryvita with light Philly
WW yoghurt
(8pp)

Snacks:
Banana & 2 oranges
Skips (2pp)

Was ridiculously tired so went for a 'nap' at 7 and only just woke up! Had some cereal with skimmed milk for tea...

Been so hungry today and eaten loads -

Breakfast:
Choc weetabix with skimmed milk
(6pp)

Snack:
Coco pops bar
(2pp)
Grapes and a satsuma

Lunch:
3x ryvitas with Philly
Heinz squeeze and stir soup
WW yoghurt