Fell of tge wagon

honeypop

Gold Member
After being so good over Easter with a mixture of ts/ws. I have caved tonight :(

No excuses but I've only had 2 hours sleep with a sick baby and have been so good all day but tonight sat down with the boyfriend to relax and ended up letting him make me a steak dinner with a packet of crisps after :(

Booooo :( y oh y.

Please someone give me motivation or a buddy!!!!
Anyone starting tomorrow?

I wrote all that while eating a cookie

honeypop said:
I wrote all that while eating a cookie

Hey dont give up! We have all been their n done the same! I did it fri,sat,sun!! It was a weak moment .. U know u will get bak on it in morning so don't let it get to u!! Sooo many of us have done the same!! I did it for 3 days lol.. Just done day1 solid today ... N so enjoy now n restart in morning !! Xxx

shini said:
Hey dont give up! We have all been their n done the same! I did it fri,sat,sun!! It was a weak moment .. U know u will get bak on it in morning so don't let it get to u!! Sooo many of us have done the same!! I did it for 3 days lol.. Just done day1 solid today ... N so enjoy now n restart in morning !! Xxx

Thanks shini. Think I just need sleep and to recharge my batteries. Tomorrow is a better day :)

honeypop said:
Thanks shini. Think I just need sleep and to recharge my batteries. Tomorrow is a better day :)

Yes true u will feel loads better tomorrow!! So fresh day n fresh start! Gud luck xx g'night

Honey pop I fell off yesterday and carried it through till today :( and tomorrow is my day 1 again we can do this :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nicowz13 said:
Honey pop I fell off yesterday and carried it through till today :( and tomorrow is my day 1 again we can do this :)

Good luck to Both of us tomorrow!!

One of my worst triggers to eat rubbish is tiredness !
Draw a wee line Honeypop.... get a good nights sleep if you can, and start afresh tomorrow :)

Hey honeypop, I spent all last night telling myself that when hubby went to sleep I was going to get something to eat , but by the time that happened I was too tired!!! But I was fully planning it in my head, this diet is so hard sometimes.

Yesterday was my first semi day back again x

0 lost : 61 to goal

Well I got 3 hours sleep last night lol joys of motherhood.
Roll on today. I need some serious motivation

Hi :)

I fell off Friday night right through to Sunday morning :( had a massive gain and it's been enough to put me back on the straight & narrow!

You can do this love xxxx

The best thing you can do is forget it and move on! :)
I've done it before and I felt so guilty and really regretted it and kept punishing myself but It doesn't get you anywhere, it's in the past now so look forward and carry on as before.
Good luck and keep going :)

Back