Fell of the bandwagon big style!!!

emmaleonie1984

:break_diet:Oh dear, ive been off plan for nearly two weeks. Ive eaten the worst things just total crap ( and i didnt even enjoy it). Today ive decided enough is enough, i cant keep quiting becuase of personal crisis or lazyness!! So im going to do some bulk cooking as I have a very fussy bf who doesnt like alot of things and often works late so i eat on my own. But please can you give me a kick up the backside and keep an eye on me everynow and again (if you dont mind)

love Emma :wave_cry:

Hi Emma.

Dont beat yourself up too much over it. There are times when we all need to have some time off the plan before knuckling back down to it...its called being human!
Just plan ahead and make sure that you keep a diary.

Well done for making the effort to change the last few weeks.

xx

Aww bless you - Now for the kick.........

Now come on!!! You know that there is only you who can make the changes to get you to where you want to be!
Put down that chocolate bar and bin the crisps - time to get back on the straight and narrow!!! :busted:

Good luck hun x x x

Does anyone remember a scene in the film Airplane! where a woman on the plane has a hysteria fit and the rest of the passengers form a queue all equipped with weapons to slap her out of it?? I always am reminded of that scene whenever a thread like this occurs where someone asks for a kick in the bum to get back on track and everyone comes to help :8855:

Good for you for picking yourself up and starting over. You CAN do this!! You broke out of a bad cycle and started down a good path again! That takes strength. Take it a day at a time and you WILL get to your goals!!

Does anyone remember a scene in the film Airplane! where a woman on the plane has a hysteria fit and the rest of the passengers form a queue all equipped with weapons to slap her out of it?? I always am reminded of that scene whenever a thread like this occurs where someone asks for a kick in the bum to get back on track and everyone comes to help :8855:

Good for you for picking yourself up and starting over. You CAN do this!! You broke out of a bad cycle and started down a good path again! That takes strength. Take it a day at a time and you WILL get to your goals!!

ha ha ha thats exactly what came to my mind too!!!!

lol thanks ladies, hysterical moment over! Although i have just discovered that the parsnips i needed for curried parsnip soup are mouldy..queue mini tantrum lol! x

LOL - Emma, I didnt mean you were being hysterical, your post is ace and full of positivity. Its the queue of people coming to slap people out of it that draws the comparison.

Moomin, are you my online infinitely shorter twin?

Back