fell off the wagon with a bump

I shall try that!
My friend suggested a before and after picture in the same dress when I was at my heaviest to compare with, so I'm going to do that.
I'm having major weight fluctuations, I know you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday which I don't but I was so chuffed about being the lightest I've been for years on Sunday, decided to see what I weighed today and 3 pounds on! Argh! I did go to a BBQ Sunday night but tried to pick the right things but had a day out in London on Monday which included wine sweet stuff & more bad things! But walked for miles!!
I agree with feeling like the food is all the same, I've learnt to keep my calories to a certain daily amount that's why I can't do diet chef everyday.
Hope everyone is ok and feeling better healthwise, I've now got 2 night shifts to look forward too, think my shift working also slows the whole weight loss journey down. I need a normal 9-5 job!!

Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing?

The site has gone very quiet..... either lots of people are on holiday, or people are going off plan....:cry:

I have struggled to stay on my diet this week. I have been having too much fun!

Thursday: Curry in the Balti Triangle in Birmingham
Friday: day of picking - cheese, pizza & wine. Jar of olives.
Saturday: lunch with friends - pizza, icecream & cider.

I finally feel like I have gotten "the munchies" out of my system. Back on plan tomorrow:D

Hi Small steps......you dont have far to go to be truthful. Look how far you have come....awesome. Its a day and it doesnt negate the past 6. As for the 5HTP...........oh my tried them once in past and it was , even on the first day, like someone had given me ten sleep tablets so if you lack energy already...not a good mix. I agree that rather than break the diet to say ok..I will stay the same today....you stay static but dont go back. Even if you have say 1800 cals, you could have ten bars of chocs...get the crave out of the way but its about cal intake. Its very doable. Dont give up. Come her daily. Allow yourself even 2 days off a week being static and you will still lose weight...its scientifically proven.

Lots of love
Liz

Hi Liz,
Thanks for the posting.

You are right about the cals. Instead of overeating at the end of the day, when I have used up my 1200cal allowance, I will plan to have some treats, so I can stay within my allowance, or only go over a little.

I am really pleased that I have lost 2 stone, but I still have a long way to go - 2.5 stone. I don't get the large weight losses any more, but every 1lb is a step in the right direction. Roll on November....

Back