• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Puddings festive roulade

S: 18st10.0lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 6st13lb(37.02%)
Hi
just thought i'd share my festive roulade recipe

Make the 1/2 syn roulade (or free in my case no need for baking powder makes it free!!)

Sweeten the left over quark and flavour with 1 tsp of rum essence.

For the filling chop up 2 apples(i peeled mine) and mix with 3 tbs sweet mince(6 syns) add cinnamon and mixed spice if you wish.

The whole thing is 6 syns and 1/3 is more than enough at 2 syns for a festive treat.....enjoy!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Genius recipe! Thank you x

I have new silicone cake 'tins'. Might try this as a sandwich cake rather than a roulade as I have two 8" round ones. Would that work? Hmmmm...
I don't see why not it doesnt matter what shape it is ..... hope it turns out , let me know x

S: 18st6lb C: 15st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 2st13lb(15.89%)
Hi Jojo

I have just made some in muffin trays. Got 12 of them from the roulade mix and made them into 6 sandwiches.

Only needed 2 tbs of mincemeat and one apple. Couldn't get rum essence so used splenda and bacardi instead :party0016:

Plus icing sugar. No idea what the syns are now LOL

There are not very pretty but taste amazing! Thanks again :D x

Attachments

Hi Jojo

I have just made some in muffin trays. Got 12 of them from the roulade mix and made them into 6 sandwiches.

Only needed 2 tbs of mincemeat and one apple. Couldn't get rum essence so used splenda and bacardi instead :party0016:

Plus icing sugar. No idea what the syns are now LOL

There are not very pretty but taste amazing! Thanks again :D x

Aww wow they look fantastic!!!!!!! nomnomnomnomnomnomnom lol