FFF diary

What a strange day it's been :sigh: I don't seem to got anything done that I should have and my food has been all to pot as well! :(
So far I've had.....

B - oats so simple + banana + milk from allowance
S - satsuma
S- apple and babybel cheese (1 syn?)
L - chicken & herb noodles with tomatoes & mushrooms chopped in
S - crabstick

I've got another huge pan of pea & ham soup on the go that also has potato, onion & carrot in it - I think I'm addicted to the stuff! :D Anyway that will be my evening meal whilst hubby is tucking into a keema madras with chappatis! Jealous me.........never! :(

:wave_cry:
Bad bad day! I half knew it would be though - flaming Xmas!
Anyway I started well....
B - couscous made with water - sultanas - mullerlite yogurt
and then things went downhill rapidly........
L - half a bowl of chicken & sweetcorn soup
4 ribs (dry)
salt & Pepper beef (dry)
12 huge garlic prawns - still shelled
noodles - about a teacup full
garlic mushrooms - loads
chinese veg
beef in blackbean - about half a ladle
Fresh fruit - melon, pineapple & grapes

I'm sort of hoping that avoiding sauces might have helped but I still feel pogged and can't even attempt to work out the syns :eek:

Only a 1lb loss this morning so I have to try doubly hard this week - especially with xmas meals coming up on Friday & Sunday :cry:

Today I've been good
B - Couscous- sultanas- mullerlite
S - Banana
L - Ham & Pea (+ potato, onion, carrot) soup
Satsuma
S - Alpen lite (pt HEB)
D - 2 egg omelette with stir fry veg & baked beans (don't ask! :eek:)

I really MUST drink more water!! I don't really drink much at all unless I can get mu grubby mitts on diet pepsi then I can drink for England! I actually have a mini fridge in work with them in but I'm trying to ration myself to a maximum of 2 a day :rolleyes: The problem is that I only ever have coffee first thing and when I get home from work and then don't really bother in between. We do have a water machine just outside my office so I have no excuse really - I just can't get into the habit of using it! I've bought some green tea so I'm going to take that to work with me and see if I can get along with that...........

Today I have started with my new favourite again

B- couscous + sultanas + muller lite (1 syn)
L - pea & ham etc soup (it made so much I ran out of containers so has to be eaten :eek:)
D - stir fry again I think.........but subject to change!

and change it did! I really needed a carb fix and ended up with Paella with SW wedges & tomatoes - odd combi but hit the spot! :D

Last edited:
I managed 1 cup of green tea yesterday! How rubbish am I :sigh: I suppose on a +ve note it's one more than I would have had though.....

Today:
B - Couscous + mullerlite + sultanas (1 syn)
L - Aloo Gobi
D - Speed soup

Ss - fruit & Alpen lite bars (HEB)

why should they be banned lol xx

I've been on works lunch today :sigh: Ended up having cauliflower cheese soup and pumpkin risotto. Both of which tasted like they'd been made with about a pint of fresh cream! 3 small pieces of wholemeal ish bread :eek: Didn't have dessert though and just one small glass of wine. I really have given up this week as I still have Sunday to go with another lunch out! :cry:

Bit of a defeatist attitude yesterday and capped it all by pinching some of OHs donner kebab as well! Today however is another day and I'm staying on plan :D

B - couscous raisins & mullerlite
S - Alpen lite (.5 HEB)
S - satsuma x 2

Breakfast was late so i think I'll pass on lunch but Dinner will be chicken potato and spinich curry :D

oo that sounds nice! im sturggling with it being christmas atm - ive got chocolates and crisps and drink etc in the house and its been very hard avoiding it!! but its weigh in tomorrow so im gno weigh in and then im having a week off i think! hoping it will shock my body after into loosing more aswell lol! xx

I don't have kids and don't intend having anyone over during Xmas so i'm buying nothing extra to what we'd normally have in the house :p Still might be going to Spain on Sunday........I really MUST make a decision about that and book some flights if we're going :rolleyes: Anyway out for lunch on Xmas day & NYD so they will be off plan - I'm not even bothering to call them flexi days! Other than that it will be business as usual except for a little extra alcohol which I will attempt to keep within my syns :p I've had a 3lb loss this week which was a bit of a surprise but I'm not complaining! :D:D As to my meal plan - well it's been a bit to pot really I appear to be living on couscous and fruit though so it's not all bad

Weds
B: Couscous + sultanas + mullerlite (1 syn)
S: Satsuma & banana
L: 3 x scanbran (Pt HEB) + Chaumes cheese (2.5 syns + pt HEA)
D: chicken stir fry with .5 portion of noodles (1 syn) for glug of oyster sauce
Coffee x 2 with milk (Pt HEA)
S: ALpen lite & Options (pt HEB) + (2 Syns)

first post in 5 days is a bit of a giveaway I suppose! :cry: I have been so weak willed I really can't believe myself! I'm usually quite strong but not this last week. Being home from work doesn't help and nor does the weather and being stuck in the house. OH is difficult too - we're both on holiday so he wants to be out for meals and drinks and wants me to enjoy myself too and I feel like a real misery saying no all the time so I give in and share a takeaway or sit drinking and watching movies with him because he doesn't like to do it alone! Anyway I'm not weighing in this week and the diary had gone to pot! I'm hoping to pull things round a little up until the weekend but I'm really not holding my breath! I'll return when I feel as though I'm more on top of things :wave_cry:

I'm going to weigh in in the morning and see exactly what the damage is :eek: I'm worried because I can feel I've piled weight on! No use trying last week cos OH was still tempting me all the time and we went out on 5 of the 7 days :cry: Still when I know exactly what I've put on I can start dealing with it! Tomorrow is the last day of our holidays so I will be able to get back into a proper routine at long last! :break_diet:

ive been awful too ant put 7lb on over cristmas but im sooooooo determined since 1st of jan n bk on plan!! youl get there! new year new start n all that :D

Hi Lesley, Happy New Year! I have also put on 7lbs but I feel really positive now that I have got back on the wagon. Good luck with the WI. X

:cry::wave_cry::cry: 6.5lbs!! So 5 weeks to lose 19 and 2 to gain 6.5! :eek: Got some hard work to do in this next month to turn things round again! Thanks for the encouragement Zoe and Jane - you're right :D with a positive attitude we'll do it! Roll on next Monday and a loss - preferably a huge one! lol :p

Well done i went and saw the damage done today too... 3lbs on which i really deserved 13 after how bad i've been hehe!! I'm back on track as of tomorrow too!! Here's to a good week and a fab loss Monday!! (Hopefully!) xxx

3lbs isn't bad at all Amy - you'll soon shift that!

Today's plan is as follows
B - couscous - sultanas - shape zero (1 syn)
L - SW pea & ham soup with loads of extra veg in
D - chicken tikka salad

s - apple,banana,satsumas
syns - vodka!! 10 syns

Back