Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JaxieD, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    If only you could see me now!:gen125:Am sitting here with my old granny's shawl wrapped around me with the central heating on although it's quite nice outside. Have come to the conclusion that although i know it's a by-product of ketosis - it's also defo due to the litres of iced water i drink everyday but i hate luke warm water so will just have to suffer on!! Will just have to get off my (slightly smaller:D) backside and do some housework to keep me warm.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Know how you feel Jaxie, god there was days there when i had two layers on me, heating on full blast and a fire lit in sitting room and i was still cold oh and a duvet!!!! sweat was dripping from my bf haha he cudnt believe it that i was still cold!
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Yep That was me yesterday, dont feel quite so cold today...always feel colder in the afternoons for some strange reason.
  5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    I was absolutley freezing last night, it was horrible. Took my ages to get warm and cosy in bed. I think i might take a nice warm water bottle to bed to help keep me warm, lol. xx
  6. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

Me 2 :gen125:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.