fffffffreezing!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
If only you could see me now!:gen125:Am sitting here with my old granny's shawl wrapped around me with the central heating on although it's quite nice outside. Have come to the conclusion that although i know it's a by-product of ketosis - it's also defo due to the litres of iced water i drink everyday but i hate luke warm water so will just have to suffer on!! Will just have to get off my (slightly smaller:D) backside and do some housework to keep me warm.

Know how you feel Jaxie, god there was days there when i had two layers on me, heating on full blast and a fire lit in sitting room and i was still cold oh and a duvet!!!! sweat was dripping from my bf haha he cudnt believe it that i was still cold!

Yep That was me yesterday, dont feel quite so cold today...always feel colder in the afternoons for some strange reason.

I was absolutley freezing last night, it was horrible. Took my ages to get warm and cosy in bed. I think i might take a nice warm water bottle to bed to help keep me warm, lol. xx

Me 2 :gen125:

Back