fffffreeeeeezing!

evil weevil

today is day 11 <600kcal and my body's central heating has gone out! it's hard to believe with all the blubber i'm carrying that i could ever be cold but i am. it's the same temperature here as it was yesterday but i am sitting here shivering. i've been playing 'draw something' on the iphone for a few days but today i'm useless!

off to drive in to town to collect my post, at least i can sit with the heaters on full blast.

i'm currently living off the remnants of my bumper pack from last year, but just ordered 12 weeks' worth to see me through until around the end of june, better get used to feeling the cold seeing as i live in sunny northern ireland. at least shivering burns even more calories!

I'm continuously cold, I have to have a very hot bath each night so I can sleep! My feet are always cold. Today the sun is out my hubby is in shorts and flip flops and I'm in jeans and boots lol.

I'm on day 8 and Im flipping freezing too. It was quite warm yesterday, and the kids were in there t-shrits and I had a fleece on LOL!

I put a sleeping bag over the radiator when I nip to the loo (every hour lol) then come back and sit in the warmed up sleeping bag.

I'm constantly like a big block of ice. Strangely though I get hot cheeks. Hands and feet are like ice however xxx

Day 6 here and the today the keto freeze kicked in!! I'm soooo cold :(

I am looking forward to feeling cold lol I am always roasting (prob all the extra padding lol) my oh always moans that I have the windows etc open all the time and he is freezing lol! Good luck all x

Back