• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fibogel???

Hi All

As some of you will know i am contemplating taking some fibogel due to IBS symptoms. Haven't bought any yet but just suddenly thought...is fibogel orange flavoured and can i actually have this???
Hope somebody knows or has a an alternative suggestion for me. I'm not just talking about constipation.

Christina x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
As you can see it worked, thanks! Long way to go though I guess at least I only have 4 st to lose not 9 or something! x

S: 14st4lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(8.25%)
when I asked my counsellor she listed a few lax that were ok, and I don't remember fybogel being one of them. Dulcolax is the only one I remember as thats what I bought.

Give your counsellor a phone, I'm sure she will be happy to help you.

Also have you seen the posts about phsyllium husks(sorry if my spelling is naff)? They are supposed to be really good at helping the bowel to stay well. I didn't like them but they seem to work wonders for many.

Mags
xxx

Hi

thanks but i take movicol for constipation. I'm not asking about for fybogel more for the actual fibre to try to regulate myself as i keep having bad runs, as i have IBS i'm sure it's lack of fibre causing this. Constipation is definetly not my problem.

Christina

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 16